Alwar Army Recruitment 2019 | Check Here Current & Upcoming Alwar (Rajasthan) Indian Army Open Rally Bharti Notification on gurugovt.com
Alwar Army Recruitment 2019 – Apply For Soldier Positions – The Indian Army Alwar has organised a Recruitment rally (Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti) for Soldier Posts. Candidates who are searching government jobs in Alwar Rally we are updating a recruitment notice for interested persons. Alwar open recruitment rally are organized between 2nd Jan to 12th Jan 2019. Alwar, Dausa and Sawai Madhopur Districts candidates are participate in this recruitment rally. Eligible & Interested candidates for Alwar Army Recruitment can submit their application through online from 15th Oct to 28th Oct 2018 with the help of details given below-
– All interested candidates are suggest to go on Alwar Rally original Govt job notification given below before applying the desires Posts.
Alwar Army Rally Open Bharti Jobs Summary:
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Jobs Type||Army Jobs|
|Post Name||Soldier (General Duty, Technical, Clerk)|
|Rally Date||2nd Jan To 12th Jan 2019|
|Online Application||15th Oct to 28th Nov 2018|
Alwar Army Rally Open Bharti Jobs Vacancies Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Soldier General Duty Posts
- Soldier Technical Posts
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts
- Soldier Aviation & Ammunition Examiner Posts
- Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts
- Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary Posts
Required Age of Candidates:
Age limit of candidates should be 17 ½ to 21 years for Soldier General Duty Posts, and 17 ½ to 23 years for all other positions as on date of recruitment rally.
Education Criteria For Alwar Army Rally:
Soldier General Duty Post:
Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Metric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts :
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Physical standard for Alwar rally :
- 1.6 KM marathon (race) is required
- push-ups, pull ups,
- long and high jumps.
Candidates who are complete 1600 meter race in 5 minute 40 second he get 60 marks and who is complete 5 minute 41 second to 6 minute he get 48 marks.
- Registration Card
- Admit Card
- Marks Sheets
- Board Certificates of 10th/12th
- Nativity (Domicile) Certificate (Issued by e-mitra)
- Caste Certificate (Issued by e-mitra)
- Sports Certificate (National/State/District level sports certificate)
- NCC Certificates (Original NCC A, B & C certificate and certificate of participation in Republic Day Parade, New Delhi.)
Following Steps For Join Alwar Army Bharti.
- Frist step are written test. Registered Applicants should be fight the written examination.
- Second Step of selection is physical eligibility test. Candidates Must be qualified physical. When candidates fight first step and complete after then he can attend this Section.
- Third and final selection are personal interview. Candidates who qualified in Examination and Physical Eligible Test he will allow for the final procedure.
Host Alwar Rally:
- Rally Organised: 02 Jan To 12 Jan 2019
- Online Application Registration: 05th Oct To 28 Nov 2018
- Districts which is under the Rally: Sawai Madhopur, Dausa & Alwar
- Venue of Bharti: Indira Gandhi Stadium, Alwar
How to Apply Application Form:
Willing candidates can submit their application by online through the website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in & a hard copy should be carry on the bharti venue on the date of rally.