ARO Chennai Army Recruitment Rally 2019-2020 | Check Latest & Upcoming Army Rally for Chennai, Thiruvallur, Kanchipuram, Vellore, Cuddalore, Villupuram, Tiruvannamalai and (Puducherry) District Govt Jobs Notification on gurugovt.com
ARO Chennai Army Recruitment Rally 2019-2020 – Apply For Soldier Vacancies – The Indian Army ARO Chennai has organised a Recruitment rally (Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti) for Soldier Posts. Candidates who are searching government jobs in ARO Chennai Rally we are updating a recruitment notice for interested persons. ARO Chennai army rally Bharti are Organised from 7th Oct to 17th Oct 2019. Eligible candidates for ARO Chennai Army Recruitment can submit their application through online on or before last date from m 23 Aug 19 to 22 Sep 19 with the help of details given below-
ARO Chennai Army Recruitment Rally 2019-2020 – Soldier GD/Clerk/Tradesmen— Candidate are searching Army Rally bharti Chennai job in Indian Army. For them a golden opportunity. Interested and eligible candidate can register in ARO Chennai Army Rally for candidate thirteen district of lower Chennai sate. Our job portal provide to you latest new notification of the ARO Chennai ARMY Rally Bharti. Lower Chennai Army Rally has publicised an official PDF file for the Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical ( Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner) Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier, Soldier Clerk, Store Keeper, technical & Soldier Tradesmen categorises. Every year million young candidate have to some face some challenge, Bharti form Headquarter Chennai Zone. The new service for the Indian state Indian army is one of the main contributors to the men , in which large number of new cadets are being recruited, on the country and the Indian army requirement notification will be recruiter by the Indian army for the requirement of the Chennai Army Rally Bharti.
Covered of District :-
- Chennai, Vellore, Thiruvannamalai, Chennai, Cuddalore, Tiruvallur, Villupuram, Kancheepuram and Puducherry District of the UT of Puducherry
– All interested candidates are suggest to go on ARO Chennai Rally original Govt job notification given below before applying the desires Posts.
Chennai Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2019-20 Details:
|Organisation Name||Indian Army Chennai|
|Jobs Type||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Soldier (General Duty, Technical, Clerk)|
|No of The Posts||Various Posts|
Chennai Indian Army Rally Bharti Details:
Posts Name: Soldiers Posts
- Soldier General Duty Posts
- Soldier Technical Posts
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts
- Soldier Aviation & Ammunition Examiner Posts
- Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts
- Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary Posts
Education Qualification For Chennai Army Rally:
Soldier General Duty Post:
Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Metric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts :
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
ARO Chennai Physical Standard (Height/Chest/Weight Chary)
|Category||Age Criteria||Height Cm||Weight kg||Chest Cm|
|17 1/2 to 23 year as born on 01 Oct 1998 to 01 April 2002||165 cm||50 Kg||77 cm|
ARO Chennai Rally Bharti –Relaxation in Physical Standards :-
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen
(SOEX)/ War Widows(SOWW) / Widows of
|Adopted son / son–in–law of a War Widow, if
shehas no son including a legally adopted
son of Serving Soldier / Ex-Servicemen
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International /
National /State/District level having secured
1st / 2nd Position in last two years)
|Note – Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen /Ex servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the special physical standards.|
Physical standard for Chennai rally Bharti 2019
- Height: 169 CM
- Chest: 77 to 82 Expended
- Weight: 50 Kg
Physical standard for Chennai rally :
- 1.6 KM marathon (race) is required
- push-ups, pull ups,
- long and high jumps.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip)
- 10 Beam Complete – 40 Marks
- 09 Beam Complete – 33 Marks
- 08 Beam Complete – 27 Marks
- 07 Beam Complete – 21 Marks
- 06 Beam Complete – 16 Marks
- 06 Beam nothing Complete -Fail
- Arms & legs should be strait feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up marking System – Candidate should be minimum 6 pulls Ups :-
4. 9 fit Ditch jump – Quality
5. Zig Zag Balance – Quality
Group I – 05 min 30 sec
Group I I – 05 min 31 Sec to 05 Min 45 Sec
Require Document For Chennai Rally 2019-20:
- Domicile Certificate:- Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate
issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- NCC certificate:- Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates and Republic Day
parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing
authority. Provisional NCC A/B/Cpass certificates will only be accepted if
authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
- 12th mark sheet (If required)
- Relation Certificate (If any):- SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidates are required to
produce the following documents on the rally site:-
- Any Sports Certificates:- Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at
National level within the last two years. For list of sports under which, relaxation in physical standards is admissible, attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
(ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with 1st /2nd position within last two years. Sports certificates should be with registration number and from govt recognised sports association/ bodies asunder :
- Unmarried Certificate:- Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within last six month
- 15 Passport size recent photographs
- Birth Day Certificate
- Class 10th Mark sheet
Following Steps are Complete For Join Chennai Army Recruitment Rally.
- Fist step are written test. Registered Applicants should be fight the written examination.
- Second Step of selection is physical eligibility test. Candidates Must be qualified physical. When candidates fight first step and complete after then he can attend this Section.
- Third and final selection are personal interview. Candidates who qualified in Examination and Physical Eligible Test he will allow for the final procedure.
Important Date to ARO Chennai Rally 2019-2020
- Rally Organised: 7th Oct to 17th Oct 2019
- Online Application Registration: 23 Aug to 22 Sep 2019
- Districts which is under The Chennai, Vellore, Thiruvannamalai, Chennai, Cuddalore, Tiruvallur, Villupuram, Kancheepuram and Puducherry District of the UT of Puducherry
- Venue of Bharti: BHARATHI STADIUM, NEYVELI (TN)
- Admit card issue Date: 23 Sep 2019
How to Registration for Indian Army ARO Chennai Rally Bharti 2019-20
- Visit the official website of Indian Army.
- On Home Page Visit JCO/OR apply Login.
- Fill the online application form
- Choose the respective Category from which you are applying.
- Submit & Print the online application form.
- For More Details Candidates Can visit Here.