ARO Chennai Army Recruitment (Open Rally Bharti) 2017-18 | Check Latest & Upcoming Army Rally for Chennai, Thiruvallur, Kanchipuram, Vellore, Cuddalore, Villupuram, Tiruvannamalai and (Puducherry) District Govt Jobs Notification on gurugovt.com
ARO Chennai Army Recruitment (Open Rally Bharti) 2017 – Apply For Soldier Vacancies – The Indian Army ARO Chennai has organised a Recruitment rally (Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti) for Soldier Posts. Candidates who are searching government jobs in ARO Chennai Rally we are updating a recruitment notice for interested persons. ARO Chennai army rally Bharti are Organized from 19th July to 27th July 2017. Eligible candidates for ARO Chennai Army Recruitment can submit their application through online on or before 04.07.2017 with the help of details given below-
– All interested candidates are suggest to go on ARO Chennai Rally original Govt job notification given below before applying the desires Posts.
ARO Chennai Jobs Vacancies Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Soldier General Duty Posts
- Soldier Technical Posts
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts
- Soldier Aviation & Ammunition Examiner Posts
- Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts
- Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary Posts
Education Qualification For ARO Chennai Army Rally:
Soldier General Duty Post:
Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Matric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts :
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Physical standard for ARO Chennai rally Bharti 2017
- 1.6 KM or 1600 Meter Run
- Height: 170 CM
- Chest: 77 to 82 Expended
- Weight: 50Kg
Timing And Marking in Run for General Duty Posts:
1.6 Km 1600 Meter race clear within 5 minute and 30 second he obtain 60 Marks. And he clear 1.6 Km race in 5 Minute 31 Second to 5 Minute 45 second give her 48 marks.
Marks Obtain for Pull up:
- 6 pull ups: 16 marks
- 7 pull ups: 21 Marks
- 8 pull ups: 27 Marks
- 9 pull ups: 33 Marks
- 10 pull ups: 40 Marks
Require Document For ARO Chennai Rally 2017:
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Day Certificate
- Class 10th Marksheet
- NCC certificate
- 12th mark sheet (If required)
- Relation Certificate (If any)
- Any Sports Certificates
- 15 Pasport size recent photographs
Important Date to ARO Chennai Rally 2017
- Rally Organised: 19th July 2017 to 27th July 2017
- Online Application Registration: 04/06/2017 to 03/07/2017
- Districts which is under The Chennai, Thiruvallur, Kanchi, Puram, Vellore, Cuddalore, Villupuram, Tiruvannamalai District
- Venue of Bharti: District Sports Complex Next to DC Office, District-Tiruvannamalai
How to Registration for Indian Army ARO Chennai Rally Bharti 2017
- Visit the official website of Indian Army.
- On Home Page Visit JCO/OR apply Login.
- Fill the online application form
- Choose the respective Category from which you are applying.
- Submit & Print the online application form.
- For More Details Candidates Can visit Here.