ARO Guntur Army Bharti Rally 2020 | Check Latest & Upcoming Army Rally for Nellore, Guntur, Anantapur, Chittoor, Cuddapah, Prakasam & Kurnool District Govt Jobs Notification on gurugovt.com
ARO Guntur Army Bharti Rally 2020– Apply For Soldier Positions – The Indian Army ARO Guntur has organised a Recruitment rally (Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti) for Soldier Posts at the Municipal stadium Kadapa. Candidates who are searching government jobs many times in ARO Guntur Rally Kadapa Bharti Good news for them the Andhra Pradesh Indian army has organised open rally from 05 May 2020 to 17 May 2020 (Postponed Due To Coronavirus Pandemic) Districts of Andhra Pradesh viz, Anantapur, Chittoor, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore & Prakasam are include in this rally. Eligible candidates for ARO Guntur Army Recruitment can submit their application online through official website on or before last date from from 21 Mar 2020 to 19 Apr 2020 (Postponed Due To Coronavirus Pandemic) with the help of details given below-
ARO Guntur Army Bharti Rally 2020– Apply For Soldier Positions – Guntur Army Rally Bharti has released every year y from seven districts of Andhra Pradesh viz, Anantapur, Chittoor, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore & Prakasam one District of U.T Puducherry Yanamrally bharti requirement. The Indian army board has declared a vacancy in a large number of Indian. The state Andhra Pradesh requirement rally for enrollment army will be organised at Guntur. The Andhra Pradesh state belong young candidate check all continue and latest upcoming Rally Bharti, Rally Date, Exam Date, Medical Date, Total Army Rally procedure we are tell in simple method. The candidate will be apply or fill up form we are gives you full details of are gives you full detail of are like as age limit, Height, Weight, Chest, Psychical measurement, grade pay its are given below.
– All interested are suggest to go on ARO Guntur Rally original Govt job notification given below before applying the desire Posts.
ARO Guntur (Kadapa) Army Open Recruitment Jobs Summary:
|Organisation Name:||Indian Army|
|Venue/Location||DR. BR AMBEDKAR STADIUM, KARIMNAGAR|
|Job Category:||Army Jobs|
|Name of the Posts:||Soldier|
|Starting Date of Apply Application||21 Mar 2020 (Postponed Due To Pandemic)|
|Last Date To Apply||19 Apr 2020 (Postponed Due To Pandemic)|
|Admit Card Status||Download From New Date Released Soon 2020|
|Starting Date of Rally:||05 May 2020 (Postponed Due To Pandemic)|
|Last Date of Bharti:||17 May 2020 Postponed Due To Pandemic)|
Guntur Army Rally Bharti Details:
Posts Name: Soldiers Posts
- Soldier General Duty Posts
- Soldier Technical Posts
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts
- Soldier Aviation & Ammunition Examiner Posts
- Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts
- Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary Posts
Education Qualification For Guntur Army Rally:
Posts Name: Soldiers Posts
- Solider GD Posts (सैनिक जनरल ड्यूटी पोस्ट)
- Solider Clerk/SKT Posts (सैनिक क्लर्क / स्टोर कीपर तकनीकी पद)
- Solider Technical posts (सोल्जर टेक्निकल पोस्ट)
- Tradesman Posts ( सोल्जर ट्रेडमैन के पद )
Soldier General Duty Post (सैनिक जनरल ड्यूटी पोस्ट) :-
- Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Metric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts (सैनिक क्लर्क / स्टोर कीपर तकनीकी पद) :-
- Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts (सोल्जर टेक्निकल पोस्ट)
- Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts ( सोल्जर नर्सिंग असिस्टेंट वेटेरिनरी के पद )
- Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
ARO Guntur Physical Standard (Height/Chest/Weight Chary)
|Category||Age Criteria||Height Cm||Weight kg||Chest Cm|
|17 years 06 months to 23 years.||165 cm||49.0 Kg||77 cm|
ARO Guntur Rally Bharti –Relaxation in Physical Standards :-
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen
(SOEX)/ War Widows(SOWW) / Widows of
|Adopted son / son–in–law of a War Widow, if
shehas no son including a legally adopted
son of Serving Soldier / Ex-Servicemen
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International /
National /State/District level having secured
1st / 2nd Position in last two years)
|Note – Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen /Ex servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the special physical standards.|
Physical standard for Guntur rally Bharti 2020
- Height: 169 CM
- Chest: 77 to 82 Expended
- Weight: 50 Kg
Physical standard for Guntur rally :
- 1.6 KM marathon (race) is required
- push-ups, pull ups,
- long and high jumps.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip)
- 10 Beam Complete – 40 Marks
- 09 Beam Complete – 33 Marks
- 08 Beam Complete – 27 Marks
- 07 Beam Complete – 21 Marks
- 06 Beam Complete – 16 Marks
- 06 Beam nothing Complete -Fail
- Arms & legs should be strait feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up marking System – Candidate should be minimum 6 pulls Ups :-
4. 9 fit Ditch jump – Quality
5. Zig Zag Balance – Quality
Group I – 05 min 30 sec
Group I I – 05 min 31 Sec to 05 Min 45 Sec
Require Document For Guntur Rally 2020:
- Domicile Certificate:- Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate
issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- NCC certificate:- Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates and Republic Day
parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing
authority. Provisional NCC A/B/Cpass certificates will only be accepted if
authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
- 12th mark sheet (If required)
- Relation Certificate (If any):- SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidates are required to
produce the following documents on the rally site:-
- Any Sports Certificates:- Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at
National level within the last two years. For list of sports under which, relaxation in physical standards is admissible, attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
(ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with 1st /2nd position within last two years. Sports certificates should be with registration number and from govt recognised sports association/ bodies asunder :
- Unmarried Certificate:- Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within last six month
- 15 Passport size recent photographs
- Birth Day Certificate
- Class 10th Mark sheet
Following Steps are Complete For Join Guntur Army Recruitment Rally.
- Fist step are written test. Registered Applicants should be fight the written examination.
- Second Step of selection is physical eligibility test. Candidates Must be qualified physical. When candidates fight first step and complete after then he can attend this Section.
- Third and final selection are personal interview. Candidates who qualified in Examination and Physical Eligible Test he will allow for the final procedure.
Host ARO Guntur Army Bharti Rally:
- Rally Organised: Postponed Due To Coronavirus Pandemic
- Online Application Registration: Postponed Due To Coronavirus Pandemic
- Districts which is under the Rally: Districts of Andhra Pradesh viz, Anantapur, Chittoor, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore & Prakasam
- Venue of Bharti: Bharathiar University Sports Stadium, Coimbatore (TN)
How to Apply Application:
Willing candidates can submit their application by online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before last date. after that their registration copy have on our hand and this copy are require in rally ground on the respective date. candidates should be attend for rally with mark sheet, Domicile, caste certificate, unmarried certificate, ID Proof, passport size photo & Other Certificate on or before last date.
- First of all visit the official website- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After you select suitable link of online registration form for rally bharti 2020
- Enter your detail like as Name, Address, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Signature & Photos
- Save and print your application form copy for further use.
Indian Army Andhra Pradesh भर्ती से रिलेटेड कोई Question आपके दिमाग में ह तो वो कमेंट में लिखे । हमारी टीम आपकी सहायता करेगी धन्यवाद