Arunachal Pradesh Army Recruitment Rally 2018-2019 | Check here Current & Upcoming Arunachal Pradesh State Army Open Bharti Notification On gurugovt.com
Arunachal Pradesh Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018-19 Open Bharti Arunachal Pradesh State – Apply For Soldier (General Duty, Technical, Clerk) Posts. Indian Army Arunachal Pradesh has organization various vacancies every year this year also released various vacancies for interested candidates. Candidates who are passed 10th class or 12th class can submit our application online on or before last date. Official website Joinindianarmy.nic.in. Arunachal Pradesh Indian Army has organized between 10 May to 13 May 2018. So candidates who has want to make carrier in Arunachal Pradesh Army can submit online application through online on or before last date from 09 March to 24 April 2018 with the help details are below:-
Arunachal Pradesh Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018 Details:
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Jobs Type||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Soldier (General Duty, Technical, Clerk)|
|Jobs Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
Arunachal Pradesh Indian Army Rally Bharti Details:
Posts Name: Soldiers Posts
- Soldier General Duty Posts
- Soldier Technical Posts
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts
- Soldier Aviation & Ammunition Examiner Posts
- Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts
- Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary Posts
Arunachal Pradesh Indian Army Age limit, Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Scale Etc.
|Required Age of Candidates|
Candidates age limit should be between 17 ½ to 21 years (17 and half years to 21 years of age)
For above posts candidates selection will be based on physical test, Written test, medical test.
- Soldier General Duty (GD): The candidates should be completed matriculation examinations (10th Class) with a minimum of 45% marks with a minimum of 33% each subject.
- Soldier Technical: The candidates should be completed matriculation (10th Class) examinations in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Soldier Technical: The candidates should be completed matriculation examinations in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Soldier NA/NA VAT: The candidates should be completed intermediate examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with an aggregate of 50% marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier CSK/SKT: The candidates should be completed intermediate examination with an aggregate of 50% marks and a minimum of 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesman (Except House Keeper and Mess Keeper): The candidate should be completed at least passed Class 10th.
- Soldier Tradesman (House Keeper and Mess Keeper only): The candidate should be completed be at least passed Class 8th.
|Documents Require for Arunachal Pradesh Indian Army Jobs|
- Birth Day Certificate
- Class 10th Marksheet
- NCC certificate
- 12th mark sheet (If required)
- Relation Certificate (If any)
- Any Sports Certificates
- Passport size recent photographs
- Cast Certificate
- Charted certificated authorized by Village sarpanch ( Not old more than 6 Months)
Arunachal Pradesh Indian Army Physical Procedure/Step Details
Firstly Army Rally Physical Fitness Test. The Indian Army Physical Test will be conducted for 100 marks and divided into 4 Step. The complete Information about Indian Physical Fitness Test are given below.
- 1.6 Km Run
- Pull Ups
- 9 Feet Ditch
Mark System for 1600 M Race
|1.|| Upto 5 Mins 40 Secs
|2.||From 5 Mins 41 Secs to 6 Mins to 20 Secs.||2ndGroup||48 Marks|
|3.|| Extra Time for 1.6 km run in Hill Special Areas.
(1) 5000 Ft as above(2) 5000Ft to 9000 Ft – Add 30 Secs.(3) 9000Ft to 12000 Ft – Add 120 Secs
- Height: 170 CM
- Chest: 77 to 82 Expended
- Weight: 50 Kg
Marks Obtain for Pull ups:
- 6 pull ups: 16 marks
- 7 pull ups: 21 Marks
- 8 pull ups: 27 Marks
- 9 pull ups: 33 Marks
- 10 pull ups: 40 Marks
|Arunachal Pradesh Army Bharti Districts wise|
1. Districst Covered:
- Tawang, West Kameng, East Kameng, Papum Pare, Lower and Upper Subansiri, East, Central, Upper and West Siang, Lower and Upper Dibang Valley Anjaw, Lohit, Namsai, Changlang, Tirap and Longding
Venue of Rally:
Starting date of Application:
- 09 March 2018
Last date for Apply Application:
- 24 April 2018
Start date of rally:
- 10 May 2018
Last Date of Rally:
- 13 May 2018
How to Registration for Arunachal Pradesh Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018
- Visit the official website of Indian Army.
- On Home Page Visit Arunachal Pradesh Army Bharti apply Login.
- Fill the online application form
- Choose the respective Category from which you are applying.
- Submit & Print the online application form for further use.