Bareilly Army Rally Bharti 2018 Check Here Current & Upcoming ARO Jamnagar, Bareilly, Meerut, Amethi Rally Bharti Jobs Notification on Gurugovt.com
Bareilly Army Rally Bharti 2017 – Apply For Soldier General, Soldier Clerk, Storekeeper & Tradesman. Many Youth candidates are waiting Bareilly Army Rally Bharti 2017 long times. Candidates who are passed 10th class and 12th class good news for them. Indian Army has going for released ARO Bareilly Army Rally bharti in April 2017. The Indian Army bharti in Bareily are organized from 1st April to 8th April. So candidates who want to make carrier in Bareilly army rally can submit their application form on or from 31st Jan to 16 March 2017. many district are in this rally bharti like as Sambhal, Badaun, Lakhimpur, Budaun, Bahraich, Bareilly, Balrampur, Farrukhabad, Hardoi, Pilibhit, Sitapur, Shahjahanpur, Shravasti & Lakhimpur Kheri. More Details like as Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Height, weight, Chest Expended are given below:-
– All interested are suggest to go on Barielly Army Rally original Govt job notification given below before applying the desire Posts.
Barielly Army Rally Bharti Details:
Posts Name: Soldiers Posts
- Solider GD Posts
- Solider Clerk/SKT Posts
- Solider Technical posts
- Tradesman Posts
Barielly Army Rally 2017-2018 Jobs Summary:
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Total of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Type||Army Jobs|
|Rally Date||1 to 8 April 2017|
Required Age of Candidates:
Age limit of candidates should be 17 ½ to 21 years for Soldier General Duty Posts, and 17 ½ to 23 years for all other positions as on date of recruitment rally.
Education Criteria For Bhavnagar Army Rally:
- Candidates should be completed SSLC/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subjects.
- Candidates must have completed Intermediate 10+2 (12th Class) pass with physics, Chemistry, maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subjects.
Clerk/Store Keeper Posts:
- Candidates should be completed 12th class in any stream.
Nursing Assistant & Technical Posts:
- Candidates should be completed 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subjects.
- Candidates must have complete SSLC//Metric 10th class.
Following Steps are Complete For Join Barielly Army
- First step are written test. Registered Applicants should be fight the written examination.
- Second Step of selection is physical eligibility test. Candidates Must be qualified physical. When candidates fight first step and complete after then he can attend this Section.
- Third and final selection are personal interview. Candidates who qualified in Examination and Physical Eligible Test he will allow for the final procedure.
Barielly Army Rally Bharti details:
- April 2017
Starting Date to Online Application Registration:
- 31st January 2017
Last Date for Apply Application:
- 16th March 2017
Date of Rally:
- 1st April to 8th April 2017
- Sambhal, Badaun, Lakhimpur, Budaun, Bahraich, Bareilly, Balrampur, Farrukhabad, Hardoi, Pilibhit, Sitapur, Shahjahanpur, Shravasti & Lakhimpur Kheri
Venue of Rally Bharti:
Require Document For Barielly Army Rally 2017:
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Day Certificate
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- NCC certificate
- 12th mark sheet (If required)
- Relation Certificate (If any)
- Any Sports Certificates
- 15 Pasport size recent photographs
How to Apply Application Form:
Willing candidates can submit their application by online through the website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in & a hard copy should be carry on the bharti venue on the date of rally.
- Height: 170 CM
- Chest: 77 to 82 Expended
- Weight: 50 Kg
Marks Obtain for Pull up:
- 6 pull ups: 16 marks
- 7 pull ups: 21 Marks
- 8 pull ups: 27 Marks
- 9 pull ups: 33 Marks
- 10 pull ups: 40 Marks
How to Registration for Barielly Army Rally Bharti 2017
- first of all visit for official website- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After you select suitable link of online registration form for rally bharti 2017
- Enter your detail like as Name, Address, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Signature & Photos
- Click on submit Button.
- Save and print your application form copy