Berhampur Army Bharti Rally 2019 | Check here Current & Upcoming Army Open Rally Bharti Bardhaman, Birbhum, Murshidabad & Nadia Govt Jobs Notification on gurugovt.com
Berhampur Army Bharti Rally 2019 – Apply For Soldier Positions – The Indian Army Berhampur has organised a Recruitment rally (Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti) for Soldier Posts. Candidates who are searching government jobs in Berhampur Rally we are updating a recruitment notice for interested persons. Berhampur Army bharti has organised between 02 DECEMBER 2019. Eligible candidates for Berhampur Army Recruitment can submit their application through online on or before 23 September to 06 Nov 2019 a Zone Bharti original Govt job notification given below before applying the desires Posts.
Berhampur Army Bharti Rally 2019 – 23 September to 06 Nov 2019 Online Registraion;- Here have a good news for candidate in the high secondary, who want to join the Indian army. Indian army is one of the Honorable government job of India. which candidate are interested in thew Indian army and this job also to apply for online registered and Berhampur Indian army can participate in the open rally bhati. candidate can also check current and upcoming rally bharti date, ,Rally schedule, rally venue, rally location, rally exam date, other detail are like as candidate age limit, height weight height psychical measurement, grade pay etc are mention given below.
Berhampur Army Open Rally Bharti Vacancy 2019 Details:
|Organisation Name||Indian Army|
|Jobs Type||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Soldier (General Duty, Technical, Clerk)|
|No of The Posts||Various Posts|
|Bharti Date||02 December 2019|
Berhampur Army Jobs Vacancies Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Aviation & Ammunition Examiner
- Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary
Education Criteria For Berhampur Army Rally:
Soldier General Duty Post:
Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Metric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts :
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Physical standard for Berhampur rally Bharti 2019
ARO Berhampur Physical Standard (Height/Chest/Weight Chary)
|Category||Age Criteria||Height Cm||Weight kg||Chest Cm|
|01 Oct 1994
30 Sep 2000
|169 cm||50 Kg||77 cm|
ARO Berhampur Rally Bharti –Relaxation in Physical Standards :-
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen
(SOEX)/ War Widows(SOWW) / Widows of
|Adopted son / son–in–law of a War Widow, if
shehas no son including a legally adopted
son of Serving Soldier / Ex-Servicemen
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International /
National /State/District level having secured
1st / 2nd Position in last two years)
|Note – Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen /Ex servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the special physical standards.|
Physical standard for Berhampur rally Bharti 2019
- Height: 169 CM
- Chest: 77 to 82 Expended
- Weight: 50 Kg
Physical standard for Berhampur rally :
- 1.6 KM marathon (race) is required
- push-ups, pull ups,
- long and high jumps.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip)
- 10 Beam Complete – 40 Marks
- 09 Beam Complete – 33 Marks
- 08 Beam Complete – 27 Marks
- 07 Beam Complete – 21 Marks
- 06 Beam Complete – 16 Marks
- 06 Beam nothing Complete -Fail
- Arms & legs should be strait feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up marking System – Candidate should be minimum 6 pulls Ups :-
4. 9 fit Ditch jump – Quality
5. Zig Zag Balance – Quality
Group I – 05 min 30 sec
Group I I – 05 min 31 Sec to 05 Min 45 Sec
Require Document For Berhampur Rally 2019:
- Domicile Certificate:- Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate
issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- NCC certificate:- Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates and Republic Day
parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing
authority. Provisional NCC A/B/Cpass certificates willonly be accepted if
authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
- 12th mark sheet (If required)
- Relation Certificate (If any):- SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidates are required to
produce the following documents on the rally site:-
- Any Sports Certificates:- Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at
National level within the last two years. For list of sports under which, relaxation in physical standards is admissible, attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
(ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with 1st /2nd position within last two years. Sports certificates should be with registration number and from govt recognised sports association/ bodies asunder :
- Unmarried Certificate ;- Unmarried certificate for candidate less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- 15 Passport size recent photographs
- Birth Day Certificate
- Class 10th Mark sheet
Important Date to Berhampur Rally 2019
- Rally Organised: 02 December 2019
- Starting date of apply application: 23 September 2019
- Last date to Apply Application: 06 Nov 2019
- Districts which is under the Bardhaman, Birbhum, Murshidabad & Nadia District
- Venue of Bharti: Nehru Stadium Durgapur
- Admit card issue Date: 07 November to 13 November 2019
How to Registration for Indian Army ARO Berhampur Rally Bharti 2019:-
- Visit the official website of Indian Army.
- On Home Page Visit JCO/OR apply Login.
- Fill the online application form
- Choose the respective Category from which you are applying.
- Submit & Print the online application form.
- For More Details Candidates Can visit Here.