Berhampur Army Bharti Rally 2018 | Check here Current & Upcoming Army Open Rally Bharti Bardhaman, Birbhum, Murshidabad & Nadia Govt Jobs Notification on gurugovt.com
Berhampur Army Bharti Rally 2018 – Apply For Soldier Positions – The Indian Army Berhampur has organised a Recruitment rally (Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti) for Soldier Posts. Candidates who are searching government jobs in Berhampur Rally we are updating a recruitment notice for interested persons. Berhampur Army bharti has organized between 6th Feb 2018 to 15th Feb 2018. Eligible candidates for Berhampur Army Recruitment can submit their application through online on or before 21st Jan 2018 with the help of details given below-
– All interested candidates are suggest to go on Berhampur Kolkatta Zone Bharti original Govt job notification given below before applying the desires Posts.
Berhampur Army Open Rally Bharti Vacancy 2018 Details:
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Jobs Type||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Soldier (General Duty, Technical, Clerk)|
|No of The Posts||Various Posts|
|Bharti Date||6th Feb 2018 To 15th Feb 2018|
Berhampur Army Jobs Vacancies Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Aviation & Ammunition Examiner
- Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary
Education Criteria For Berhampur Army Rally:
Soldier General Duty Post:
Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Metric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts :
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Physical standard for Berhampur rally Bharti 2018
- Height: 170 CM
- Chest: 77 to 82 Expended
- Weight: 50Kg
Marks Obtain for Pull up:
- 6 pull ups: 16 marks
- 7 pull ups: 21 Marks
- 8 pull ups: 27 Marks
- 9 pull ups: 33 Marks
- 10 pull ups: 40 Marks
Physical Standard (Height/Chest/Weight Chary)
|Post Name||Height Cm||Weight||Chest(Cm)|
|Soldier General Duty||169 cm||50 kg||77 cm – 82 cm|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||162
Berhampur Army Physical Procedure/Step Details
Firstly Army Rally Physical Fitness Test. The Indian Army Physical Test will be conducted for 100 marks and divided into 4 Step. The complete Information about Indian Physical Fitness Test are given below.
- 1.6 Km Run
- Pull Ups
- 9 Feet Ditch
Require Document For Berhampur Rally 2018:
- Candidates must have an online registration Admit Card with them.
- According to the poison colorful passport photos
- Format as per the date of the race, please take the annotated affidavit on stamp paper of ₹ 10.A sworn affidavit will be accepted apart from the format.
- All the certificates of education and their two Take
- Copies of residence and caste certificate along with photos and two copies
- Character certificates
- unmarried certificates
- Identity card/Aadhar card/PAN card
- Passbook of Bank Savings Account and two copies
- District State /National /International Competition Competition Certificate Copy
- Certificate of Computer ‘o’ Leval Education and their copy
- National Cadet Corps(NCC) Certificate and its Four copiesImportant Date to Berhampur Rally 2018
- Rally Organised: 06 FEB 2018 TO 15 FEB 2018
- Starting date of apply application: 08 DEC 2017
- Last date to Apply Application: 21 JAN 2018
- Districts which is under the Bardhaman, Birbhum, Murshidabad & Nadia District
- Venue of Bharti: Nehru Stadium Durgapur
- Admit card issue Date: 22 Jan 2018
How to Applu for Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018
- First of all visit for official website- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After you select suitable link of JCOs/OR Apply/Login.
- Click Registration Buttion and Continue.
- Enter your detail like as Name, Address, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Signature & Photos
- Save All information.
- Go to Under Already registration Enter Login Details.
- Login into Dashboard Opens.
- Click Apply on Category You are GD/SKT/Trademan/Technical.
- Read Instruction and click on Continue buttion.
- Fill in Personal Information or Save & Continue
- Enter Communication Details or Save & Continue
- Enter Non Dispensation/Sports/NCC Details
- Now you can see Summary of Your Information
- Submit Now
- Roll No is Generated
- Login 10-15 Days Prior to 1st Day of the Rally to Download & Print Admit Card