BHARATPUR Army Open Bharti 2018-2019 | Check Latest & Upcoming BHARATPUR Army Rally for Bharatpur, Sawai Madhopur, Dholpur & Karauli District Govt Jobs Notification on gurugovt.com
Bharatpur Army Rally Bharti 2018-19 – Apply For Soldier Positions – The Indian Army Bharatpur has organised a Recruitment rally (Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti) for Soldier Posts. Candidates who are searching government jobs many times in Bharatpur. Good news for them the Bharatpur Indian army has organised open rally From 18 July to 31 July 2018. Three Districts are under in this rally Bharatpur Army Rally for Bharatpur, Sawai Madhopur, Dholpur & Karauli. Eligible candidates for Bharatpur Army Recruitment can submit their application Online through Official website on or before last date from 25th May to 8th July 2018 with the help of details given below-
– All interested are suggest to go on Bharatpur Rally original Govt job notification given below before applying the desire Posts.
Bharatpur Army Rally Open Bharti Jobs Summary:
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Jobs Type||Center Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Soldier (General Duty, Technical, Clerk)|
|No of The Posts||Various|
|Rally Date||18 July to 31 July|
Bharatpur Army Rally Bharti Details:
Posts Name: Soldiers Posts
- Soldier General Duty Posts
- Soldier Technical Posts
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts
- Soldier Aviation & Ammunition Examiner Posts
- Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts
- Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary Posts
Rajasthan Police 13142 Constable Bharti For Click here
RPF 9739 SI & Constable Bharti For Click here
Education Qualification For Bharatpur Army Rally:
Soldier General Duty Post:
Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Matric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts :
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Stage 1: Screening
- First of Candidates Pre – height check by Height Bar.
- After that check the printed admit card of candidates.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT): 1.6 Km Run, Beam (Chin up), 9 Feet Ditch & Zig Zag Balance.
- Physical Measurement: Check Height, Weight & Chest measurement.
- Original Documentation Check and Interview by Screening Director.
- Medical Examination.
- Interview by Host Director and issue of admit card for CEE.
Stage – 2: Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
Stage – 3: Evaluation, Preparation of Merit List and Arms Allotment.
Stage – 4: Dispatch to the Training Centre
Host BRO Bharatpur Rally:
- Rally Organised: 18 July to 31 July 2018
- Online Application Registration: 25 May to 08 July 2018
- Districts which is under the: Bharatpur, Sawai Madhopur, Dholpur & Karauli (ALLAHABAD, AMBEDKAR NAGAR, AMETHI, BASTI, FAIZABAD, KAUSHAMBI, KUSHINAGAR, MAHARAJGANJ, PRATAPGARH, RAEBARELI, SANTKABIR
NAGAR, SIDDHARTH NAGAR, SULTANPUR)
- Venue of Bharti: LOHAGARH STADIUM, BHARATPUR (RAJASTHAN)
How to Registration for Indian Army Bharatpur Rally Bharti 2018
- first of all visit for official website- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After you select suitable link of online registration form for rally bharti 2018
- Enter your detail like as Name, Address, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Signature & Photos
- Save and print your application form copy for further use.