Barrackpore Army Open Bharti 2017-18 | Check Latest & Upcoming BHarrackpore Army Rally for Hooghly, Paraganas North, Bankura & Purulia District Govt Jobs Notification on gurugovt.com
Barrackpore Army Open Bharti 2017 – Apply For Soldier Positions – The Indian Army Barrackpore has organised a Recruitment rally (Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti) for Soldier Posts. Candidates who are searching government jobs many times in Barrackpore Rally. Good news for them the haryana indian army has organised open rally in Octember 2017. Three Districts are under in this rally Barrackpore Army Rally for Hooghly, Paraganas North, Bankura & Purulia. Eligible candidates for Barrackpore Army Recruitment can submit their application through prescribed format on or before with the help of details given below-
– All interested are suggest to go on Barrackpore Rally original Govt job notification given below before applying the desire Posts.
Barrackpore Army Open Bharti Jobs Summary:
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Jobs Type||Center Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Soldier (General Duty, Technical, Clerk)|
|No of The Posts||Not Announced|
Barrackpore Army Open Bharti Rally Details:
Posts Name: Soldiers Posts
- Soldier General Duty Posts
- Soldier Technical Posts
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts
- Soldier Aviation & Ammunition Examiner Posts
- Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts
- Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary Posts
Education Qualification For Barrackpore Army Rally:
Soldier General Duty Post:
- Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Matric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
- Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts :
- Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
- Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Require Document For Barrackpore Rally 2017:
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Day Certificate
- Class 10th Marksheet
- NCC certificate
- 12th mark sheet (If required)
- Relation Certificate (If any)
- Any Sports Certificates
- 15 Pasport size recent photographs
- Candidates Identity proof to include original Aadhar Card
Following Steps are Complete For Join Barrackpore Army.
- Frist step are written test. Registered Applicants should be fight the written examination.
- Second Step of selection is physical eligibility test. Candidates Must be qualified physical. When candidates fight first step and complete after then he can attend this Section.
- Third and final selection are personal interview. Candidates who qualified in Examination and Physical Eligible Test he will allow for the final procedure.
Indian Army Open Bharti rally Barrackpore 2017
- Name of Department-Indian Army
- State Name-West Bengal
- Name of District (venue) – Barrackpore
- Starting Date of Rally Bharti-24 Oct 2017
- Closing Date of Rally Bharti-31 Oct 2017
- Districts Covered- Hooghly, Paraganas North, Bankura & Purulia
- Cat being Screened-Sol GD, Sol Clerk/SKT
- Official website- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Venue- RCTC Ground, Barrackpore
How to Registration for Barrackpore Army Rally Bharti 2017
- first of all visit for official website- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After you select suitable link of online registration form for rally bharti 2017
- Enter your detail like as Name, Address, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Signature & Photos
- Click on submit Button.