Bhavnagar Army Rally Bharti 2019 — Check Here Current & Upcoming Bhavnagar/Jamnagar Rally at rajkot Army Rally Bharti Govt Jobs Notification on Gurugovt.com
Bhavnagar Army Rally Bharti 2019 – Jamnagar Recruitment Rally at Rajkot – Apply For Soldier General, Soldier Clerk, Storekeeper & Tradesman. Many Youth candidates are waiting Jamnagar army rally long times. Candidates who are passed 10th class and 12th class good news for them. Indian Army has going for released Bhavnagar (gujarat) open rally bharti April 2018. The Indian Army bharti in Jamnagar are organized from 26 April to 05 May 2018. So candidates who want to make carrier in Jamnagar army rally can submit their application form on or from 25 Feb to 10 April 2018. many district are in this rally bharti like as Bhavnagar, Amreli, Jamnagar, Junagarh, Kutch, Porbandar, Rajkot, Surendranagar, Gir Somnath, Devbhumi Dwarka, Diu, Botad, Morbi. More Details like as Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Height, weight, Chest Expended are given below:-
– All interested are suggest to go on Jamnagar Army Rally original Govt job notification given below before applying the desire Posts.
Jamnagar Army Rally Bharti Details:
Posts Name: Soldiers Posts
- Solider GD Posts
- Solider Clerk/SKT Posts
- Solider Technical posts
- Tradesman Posts
Bhavnagar Army Rally Bharti 2018 Jobs Summary:
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Total of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Type||Army Jobs|
|Rally Date||26 April to 05 May|
Required Age of Candidates:
Age limit of candidates should be 17 ½ to 21 years for Soldier General Duty Posts, and 17 ½ to 23 years for all other positions as on date of recruitment rally.
Education Criteria For Bhavnagar Army Rally:
- Candidates should be completed SSLC/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subjects.
- Candidates must have completed Intermidiate 10+2 (12th Class) pass with physics, Chemistry, maths and english with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subjects.
Clerk/Store Keeper Posts:
- Candidates should be completed 12th class in any stream.
Nursing Assistant & Technical Posts:
- Candidates should be completed 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subjects.
- Candidates must have complete SSLC//Matric 10th class.
Following Steps are Complete For Join Jamnagar Army
- Frist step are written test. Registered Applicants should be fight the written examination.
- Second Step of selection is physical eligibility test. Candidates Must be qualified physical. When candidates fight first step and complete after then he can attend this Section.
- Third and final selection are personal interview. Candidates who qualified in Examination and Physical Eligible Test he will allow for the final procedure.
Jamnagar Army Rally Bharti details:
- 26 April 2018
Starting Date to Online Application Registration:
- 05 May 2018
Last Date for Apply Application:
- 25 Feb 2018
Date of Rally:
- 10 April 2018
- Bhavnagar, Amreli, Jamnagar, Junagarh, Kutch, Porbandar, Rajkot, Surendranagar, Gir Somnath, Devbhumi Dwarka, Diu, Botad, Morbi
Venue of Rally Bharti:
- Saurashtra University Sports Complex,University Road, Rajkot
Require Document For Bhavnagar/Jamnagar Army Rally 2018:
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Day Certificate
- Class 10th Marksheet
- NCC certificate
- 12th mark sheet (If required)
- Relation Certificate (If any)
- Any Sports Certificates
- 15 Pasport size recent photographs
How to Apply Application Form:
Willing candidates can submit their application by online through the website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in & a hard copy should be carry on the bharti venue on the date of rally.
- Height: 170 CM
- Chest: 77 to 82 Expended
- Weight: 50Kg
Marks Obtain for Pull up:
- 6 pull ups: 16 marks
- 7 pull ups: 21 Marks
- 8 pull ups: 27 Marks
- 9 pull ups: 33 Marks
- 10 pull ups: 40 Marks
How to Registration for Indian Army Jamnagar Rally Bharti at Rajkot 2019
- first of all visit for official website- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After you select suitable link of online registration form for rally bharti 2019
- Enter your detail like as Name, Address, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Signature & Photos
- Click on submit Button.
- Save and print your application form copy