Bihar Police Recruitment 2017-18 | Check Here Current & Upcoming Bihar Police Govt Jobs Notification on gurugovt.com
Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 9900 Police Constable Positions – Bihar Police has released 9900 vacancies for Police Constable posts in Bihar. Candidates who are searching government jobs in Bihar Police long times good news for them Bihar government has released 9900 Vacancy for constable. we are updating a recruitment notice for interested persons. Eligible candidates for Bihar Police Recruitment can submit their application through online from 31.07.2017 to 30.08.2017 with the help of details given below-
– All interested candidates are suggest to go on Bihar Police original Govt job notification given below before applying the desires Posts.
Bihar Police Jobs Vacancies Details:
Total Posts:- 9900
Name of the Posts: Constable
- Sub Inspector
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Home Gaurd
- Dog Handlers
Bihar Police Jobs Summary:
|Name of organization||Bihar Police Department|
|Name of The Posts||Constable|
|Application Starting Date||31st July 2017|
|Last date To Apply||31st August 2017|
|Jobs Type||Bihar Govt Jobs|
Bihar Police Official Image Notification:
Required Age of Candidates:
- Age limit of candidates should be between minimum 18 yeas as on 01.06.2017.Age Relaxation will applicable as per govt. rules.
Education Criteria For Bihar Police Jobs:
- Candidates should be completed Matrix, 12th or Graduation equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 2000/- Grade Pay
Fees of Application Form:
- Fees of application should to pay which For Gen, OBC, EBC: Rs.450/- Only, For All Reserved SC/ ST: Rs. 112/- Only Candidates.
For above positions candidates selection will be based on Step to step.
- Physical Test.
- Written Test.
- Document Verification.
- Merit List.
Bihar Police 9900 Constable Vacancies 2017:
The department of Bihar Police has released 9900 vacancies for Constable. So Interested & eligible candidates can apply for this jobs. Candidates who are searching latest police govt jobs then you are a stay right palace. we are hereby all complete information about bihar police jobs. we are suggest to eligible candidates don’t waste your time on other Duplicate Website.
Bihar Police Constable Physical Standard:
(A) Chest (Online for Male Candidates)
- 81-86 cm for General/OBC Candidates
- 79-84 cm for SC/ST Candidates
- 165 cm for all those candidates belong to General category
- 162 cm for OBC Candidates
- 160 cm for SC/ST candidates
- 155 cm for Female Candidate (All category)
Male – 1 mile in 6 minutes
Female – 1 KM in 6 minutes
(D) High Jump
Male – Minimum 4 feet
Female – Minimum 3 feet
(E) Long Jump
Male – Minimum 12 feet
Female – Minimum 9 feet
(F) Shot Put (for Kakshpal)
Male – Throw a 16 pound shot (ball) – minimum 16 feet
Female – Throw a 12 pound shot (ball) – minimum 10 feet
Bihar Police Constable Exam Syallbas:
Bihar police written exam will be Organize for 100 marks /100 Question and per question will be carry one marks. there will be 30% marks is compulsory for each candidate to qualify the exam
- General Science: Physics, Chemistry and Biology
Bihar Police Constable Paper type:
- Questions Type: Multiple choice
- Total number of questions: 100 Questions (One question will be one marks)
- Total number of marks: 100 marks
- Exam Time: 02 hours (120 minutes)
- Minimum Qualify marks : 30%
- All Questions will be 10+2 Level
- Each Questions will be 1 Marks
How to Apply Application Form:
Willing candidates can submit their application by online through the website https://exam1.apply-gov.in/ on or before last date 30 August 2017.
Instruction To Apply Online:
1. Frist of Interested candidates go on the official Website www.Biharpolice.gov.in
2. Click on the Apply Application & New Resitraton
3. Fill up the all required Information.
4. After that pay our application fees of our catagery.
5. Than Save this Documents and Print out.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 31st July 2017
Last date for Submission of Online Application: 30th August 2017
Date of Written Examination: soon