Calicut Army Bharti Rally 2020-21| Check Latest & Upcoming Calicut Army Rally for Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Chennai Govt Jobs Notification on gurugovt.com
Calicut Army Bharti Rally 2020-21- The Indian Army Calicut has organised a Recruitment rally (Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti) for Soldier Posts. Candidates who are searching government jobs many times in Calicut Rally. Good news for them the Kerala Indian army has organised open rally. Three Districts are under in this rally Calicut Army Rally for Kozhikode, Kasaragod, Kannur, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrissur, Wayanad and UT of lakshadweep & Mahe. Eligible candidates for Calicut Army Recruitment can submit their application through prescribed format on or before with the help of details given below-
Calicut Army Bharti 2020-21– Apply For Soldier Positions —The good news for all these state candidates is that Calicut wants to join the Army. We are publishing here Calicut Army Bharti Rally details district wise or zone wise. The Indian army board has declared a vacancy in a large number of Indian. The Lakshadweep & Mahe requirement rally for enrolment army will be organised at Nehru stadium, Kottayam. There are a large number of candidate have eagerly waiting form a long time, now the wait is over. So candidate who are complete their 10th class or 12th class can apply application online thought official website joinindianarmy.nic.in on before last date.The Calicut, Lakshadweep & Mahe young candidate check all continue and latest upcoming rally bharti, Rally date, Exam Date, Medical Date, total army rally procedure we are tell in simple method.This rally organised at Calicut District. Other detail are like as age limit Height, Weight, Chest, Psychical Measurement, grade pay its are given below.
– All interested are suggest to go on Calicut Army Bharti original Govt job notification given below before applying the desire Posts.
Covered of District:-
Kozhikode, Kasaragod, Kannur, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrissur, Wayanad and UT of Lakshadweep & Mahe
ARMY RECRUITMENT IS A FREE SERVICE. NO MONEY IS CHARGED.
BEWARE OF TOUTS & HAVE FAITH IN YOUR CAPABILITY
Calicut Army Bharti Jobs Summary 2020-21 :
|Organisation Name||Join Indian Army|
|Jobs Type||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Soldier (General Duty, Technical, Clerk)|
|No of The Posts||Various|
|Date of Rally||Released Soon|
Calicut Army Rally Open Bharti Jobs Vacancies Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Soldier General Duty Posts
- Soldier Technical Posts
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts
- Soldier Aviation & Ammunition Examiner Posts
- Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts
- Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary Post
Education Criteria For Calicut Army Rally:
Soldier General Duty Post:
Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Metric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts :
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Latest Army Jobs According to Category
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
ARO Calicut Physical Standard (Height/Chest/Weight Chary)
|Category||Age Criteria||Height Cm||Weight kg||Chest Cm|
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||17 1/2 to 21 year as born on 01 Oct 1998 to 01 April 2002||155 cm for
165 cm for
|50 Kg||77 cm|
|Soldier Technical||17 1/2 to 23 year as born on 01 Oct 1998 to 01 April 2002||155 cm
& 162 cm
|50 kg||77 cm|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||17 1/2 to 23 year as born on 01 Oct 1998 to 01 April 2002||160 cm||48 kg||77 cm|
|Soldier Clerk||17 1/2 to 23 year as born on 01 Oct 1966 to 01 April 2002||160 cm||48 kg||76 cm|
|Soldier Tradesmen 8th/10th pass||17 1/2 to 23 year as born on 01 Oct 1966 to 01 April 2002||155 cm
& 165 cm
|48 kg||77 cm|
ARO Calicut Rally Bharti –Relaxation in Physical Standards :-
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen
(SOEX)/ War Widows(SOWW) / Widows of
|Adopted son / son–in–law of a War Widow, if
shehas no son including a legally adopted
son of Serving Soldier / Ex-Servicemen
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International /
National /State/District level having secured
1st / 2nd Position in last two years)
|Note – Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen /Ex servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the special physical standards.|
Physical standard for Calicut rally Bharti 2020-21
- Height: 169 CM
- Chest: 77 to 82 Expended
- Weight: 50 Kg
Physical standard for Calicut rally :
- 1.6 KM marathon (race) is required
- push-ups, pull ups,
- long and high jumps.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip)
- 10 Beam Complete – 40 Marks
- 09 Beam Complete – 33 Marks
- 08 Beam Complete – 27 Marks
- 07 Beam Complete – 21 Marks
- 06 Beam Complete – 16 Marks
- 06 Beam nothing Complete -Fail
- Arms & legs should be strait feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up marking System – Candidate should be minimum 6 pulls Ups :-
4. 9 fit Ditch jump – Quality
5. Zig Zag Balance – Quality
Group I – 05 min 30 sec
Group I I – 05 min 31 Sec to 05 Min 45 Sec
Require Document For Calicut Rally 2020-21:
- Domicile Certificate:- Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate
issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- NCC certificate:- Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates and Republic Day
parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing
authority. Provisional NCC A/B/Cpass certificates willonly be accepted if
authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
- 12th mark sheet (If required)
- Relation Certificate (If any):- SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidates are required to
produce the following documents on the rally site:-
- Any Sports Certificates:- Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at
National level within the last two years. For list of sports under which, relaxation in physical standards is admissible, attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
(ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with 1st /2nd position within last two years. Sports certificates should be with registration number and from govt recognised sports association/ bodies asunder :
- 15 Passport size recent photographs
- Birth Day Certificate
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Unmarried Certificate
Following Steps For Join Calicut Army Bharti.
- Frist step are written test. Registered Applicants should be fight the written examination.
- Second Step of selection is physical eligibility test. Candidates Must be qualified physical. When candidates fight first step and complete after then he can attend this Section.
- Third and final selection are personal interview. Candidates who qualified in Examination and Physical Eligible Test he will allow for the final procedure.
Host ARO Calicut Rally:
- Rally Organised: Coming Soon
- Online Application Registration: Coming Soon
- Admit Card ;- Coming Soon
- Districts which is under the Kozhikode, Kasaragod, Kannur, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrissur, Wayanad and UT of
Lakshadweep & Mahe.
- Venue of Bharti: Nehru stadium, Kottayam
How to Registration for Calicut Army Rally Bharti 2020-21
- first of all visit for official website- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After you select suitable link of online registration form for rally bharti 2020-21
- Enter your detail like as Name, Address, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Signature & Photos
- Click on submit Button.
- Save and print your application form copy