CISF Admit Card 2017-2018 Constable Fireman Admit Card Download Check Here Current & Upcoming CISF Constable Admit Card, Exam Date, Syllabus, Exam Pattern On Gurugovt.com
CISF Admit Card 2017-2018 Constable Fireman Admit Card Download here – Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released Constable fireman Admit card 2017-18 on the official website. Before some times CISF has released a recruitment notification for 487 Constable Fireman posts. Now CISF has released their admit cards. So candidates who are enrolled in the CISF Constable recruitment can download admit cards 2018. we are five you a direct link to download CISF Fireman PET/PST call latter 2018. CISF Constable Fireman call latter released on 6th March 2018. Other details are like as Examination date, PET/PST, Help Line number, Admit card format, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Previous year question paper etc are given below:-
CISF Admit Card Summary:
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Application last date||11th Jan 2018|
|Admit card Released||6th March 2018|
|Last date to download Admit card||1st Apr 2018|
|PET date||14th Mar to 10th Apr 2018|
|Exam date||Released soon|
How to download CISF Constable fireman Admit card:
- first of candidates go on the official website.
- click on the admit card link given on home page.
- open the link and fill up here all require details like as name, father name, date of birth, Registration number, password etc.
- Now your admit card are show here print this page on a good quality paper.
- candidates should be have a identity proof at the time of examination.
- The admit card should be printed on a good quality paper.
- 4 passport size photo will be bring at the time of examination.
- Candidates should be go for examination test on the right time if you are late you are not able to sit in the examination hall.
- Candidates should be bring constable fireman admit card.
Carry Documents with Constable Fireman Admit Card:
Candidates who are going to set in exam which documents carry with admit card are given below:
- Call Letter (Admit card)
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- School Id
- Photo Id-Proof
Following points are should be right on CISF Admit Card Paper:
- Roll Number/User ID
- Registration No
- Name & Address
- Venue code
- Venue of exam
- Date of exam
- Space for photograph
- Space for signature
- Space for thumb impression
- Space for Invigilator signatures
- Important guidelines for exam
CISF Constable Fireman Exam Pattern 2018:
|Question Type||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Objective Type Question||General Awareness/General Knowledge||25 Ques||25||120 Minutes|
|Analytical Aptitude||25 Ques||25|
|General English & Hindi||25 Ques||25|
|Total||100 Question||100 Marks||2 HRS|