Gangtok (Sikkim) Army Bharti Rally Recruitment 2020-21 | Check Latest & Upcoming Gangtok (Sikkim) Army Bharti Rally Govt Jobs Notification on gurugovt.com
Gangtok (Sikkim) Army Bharti Rally Recruitment 2020-21– Apply Online For Solider Positions – Indian Army are go on organization recruitment rally for districts of East Sikkim, North Sikkim, South Sikkim, West Sikkim. Army rally requirement of GD, Tradesman, Clerk, Technical, NA/NA(Vat). Candidates who are searching government jobs in Gangtok (Sikkim) Army Bharti Rally we are updating a recruitment notice for interested persons. Eligible candidates for Army Rally Recruitment can submit their application through online with the help of details given below-
– All interested candidates are suggest to go on Gangtok (Sikkim) Army Rally original Govt job notification given below before applying the desires Post.
Gangtok (Sikkim) Army Rally Open Bharti Jobs Summary 2020-21:
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Jobs Type||Army Jobs|
|Post Name||Soldier (General Duty, Technical, Clerk)|
|Rally Date||Coming Soon|
|Online Registration||Coming Soon|
|Jobs Location||Gangtok (Sikkim)|
Gangtok (Sikkim) Army Rally Jobs Vacancies Details:
Posts Name: Soldiers Posts
- Soldier General Duty Posts
- Soldier Technical Posts
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts
- Soldier Aviation & Ammunition Examiner Posts
- Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts
- Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary Posts
Education Qualification For Gangtok Army Rally:
Soldier General Duty Post:
Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Metric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts :
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
- Height: 169 CM
- Chest: 77 to 82 Expended
- Weight: 50 Kg
Physical standard for Gangtok (Sikkim) Army Rally :
- 1.6 KM marathon (race) is required
- push-ups, pull ups,
- long and high jumps.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip)
- 10 Beam Complete – 40 Marks
- 09 Beam Complete – 33 Marks
- 08 Beam Complete – 27 Marks
- 07 Beam Complete – 21 Marks
- 06 Beam Complete – 16 Marks
- 06 Beam nothing Complete -Fail
- Arms & legs should be strait feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up marking System – Candidate should be minimum 6 pulls Ups :-
4. 9 fit Ditch jump – Quality
5. Zig Zag Balance – Quality
Group I – 05 min 30 sec
Group I I – 05 min 31 Sec to 05 Min 45 Sec
Require Document For Gangtok (Sikkim) Army Rally 2020-21 :-
- Domicile Certificate:- Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate
issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- NCC certificate:- Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates and Republic Day
parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing
authority. Provisional NCC A/B/Cpass certificates will only be accepted if
authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
- 12th mark sheet (If required)
- Relation Certificate (If any):- SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidates are required to
produce the following documents on the rally site:-
- Any Sports Certificates:- Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at
National level within the last two years. For list of sports under which, relaxation in physical standards is admissible, attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
(ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with 1st /2nd position within last two years. Sports certificates should be with registration number and from govt recognized sports association/ bodies asunder :
- Unmarried Certificate:- Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within last six month
- 15 Passport size recent photographs
- Birth Day Certificate
- Class 10th Mark sheet
Districts which is Under:
- East Sikkim, North Sikkim, South Sikkim, West Sikkim
- Coming Soon
Online Application Registration:
- Coming Soon
Venue of Bharti:
- Palzor Stadium, Gangtok, Sikkim
Army Recruiting Office
- SILIGURI (WB)
How to Apply Application:
Willing candidates can submit their application by online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before Coming Soon after that their registration copy have on our hand and this copy are require in rally ground on the respective date. candidates should be attend for rally with mark sheet, Domicile, caste certificate, unmarried certificate, ID Proof, passport size photo & Other Certificate on or before Admit Card Coming Soon.
- First of all visit the official website- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After you select suitable link of online registration form for rally bharti 2020-21
- Enter your detail like as Name, Address, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Signature & Photos
- Save and print your application form copy for further use.
Last Date to Apply Online :- Coming Soon