Ghoom Army Bharti Rally 2018 | Check here Current & Upcoming Ghoom Indian Army Open Rally Bharti Notification on gurugovt.com
Ghoom Army Bharti Rally 2018 – Apply For Soldier Positions – The Indian Army Ghoom has organised a Recruitment rally (Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti) for Soldier Posts. Candidates who are searching government jobs in Ghoom Rally we are updating a recruitment notice for interested persons. Eligible candidates for Ghoom Army Recruitment can submit their application through online on or before Last Date 12 May 2018 with the help of details given below-
– All interested candidates are suggest to go on Ghoom Rally original Govt job notification given below before applying the desires Posts.
Ghoom Army Rally Open Bharti Jobs Summary:
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Jobs Type||Army Jobs|
|Post Name||Soldier (General Duty, Technical, Clerk)|
|Rally Date||22-23 May 2018|
|Date of Online Apply||08 March to 12 May 2018|
Ghoom Army Rally Open Bharti Jobs Vacancies Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Soldier General Duty Posts
- Soldier Technical Posts
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts
- Soldier Aviation & Ammunition Examiner Posts
- Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts
- Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary Posts
Required Age of Candidates:
Age limit of candidates should be 17 ½ to 21 years for Soldier General Duty Posts, and 17 ½ to 23 years for all other positions as on date of recruitment rally. ( Candidates should be born between 1st Oct 1996 to 1st Apr 2000,Both date are include).
Education Criteria For Ghoom Army Rally:
Soldier General Duty Post:
Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Metric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts :
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Physical Standard (Height/Chest/Weight Chary)
|Post Name||Height Cms||Weight||Chest|
|Soldier General Duty||169 cm||50 kg||77 cm – 82 cm|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||162
Candidates who are complete 1600 meter race in 5 minute 40 second he get 60 marks and who is complete 5 minute 41 second to 6 minute he get 48 marks.
Following Steps are Complete For Join Ghoom Army
- First step are written test. Registered Applicants should be fight the written examination.
- Second Step of selection is physical eligibility test. Candidates Must be qualified physical. When candidates fight first step and complete after then he can attend this Section.
- Third and final selection are personal interview. Candidates who qualified in Examination and Physical Eligible Test he will allow for the final procedure.
Host Ghoom Rally:
- Rally Organised: 22 May to 23 May 2018
- Online Application Registration: 08 March to 12 May 2018
- Districts which is under the Darjeeling & Kalimpong (For Gorkhas Only)
- Venue of Bharti: GRD GHOOM RALLY GROUND
How to Apply Application:
Willing candidates can submit their application by online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before 12 May 2018 after that their registration copy have on our hand and this copy are require in rally ground on the respective date. candidates should be attend for rally with mark sheet, Domicile, caste certificate, unmarried certificate, ID Proof, passport size photo & Other Certificate on or before 12 May 2018