Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017-18 | Check Latest & Upcoming Gujarat Maritime Board Govt Jobs Notification on gurugovt.com
Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 73 Engineer Positions – Gujarat Maritime Board has released 73 vacancies for Deputy Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Additional Assistant Engineer vacancies. Candidates who are searching government jobs in Gujarat Maritime Board we are updating a recruitment notice for interested persons. Eligible candidates for Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment can submit their application by online on or before 09.03.2017 with the help of details given below-
– All interested candidates are suggest to go on Gujarat Maritime Board original Govt job notification given below before applying the desires Post.
Gujarat Maritime Board Jobs Vacancies Details:
Total No. of Posts: 73
Name of the Post:
1. Deputy Executive Engineer (Electrical) (Class 2): 01
2. Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Class – 2): 43
3. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) (Class 2): 11
4. Assistant Engineer (Electrical) (Class – 2): 06
5. Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Class – 3): 08
6. Additional Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)/ Dredging Supervisor (Class – 3): 04
Required Age of Candidates:
Age limit of candidates should be less than 35 years Position 01 to 04 & 33 years for Position 05 & 06.
– Relxation in upper age will be provided as per govt norms.
Education Criteria For Gujarat Maritime Board Jobs:
Candidates should be completed Degree in Electrical Engineering or in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering for Position 01, Degree in Engineering (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical) for Positions 02 to 04 & Diploma in Engineering (Civil/ Automobile/ Mechanical) for Positions 05 & 06 from a recognised University with relevant experience.
For above positions candidates selection will be based on competitive test & interview.
Fees of Application:
Fees of application should to pay which is Rs.100/- through online & off line. No fee for Candidates of reserved category only of Gujarat.
candidates should to pay Rs. 100/- + postal charges through challan should be deposited in the nearest computerized post office
Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through online by using Net Banking or Other Payment Mode.
How to Apply Application Form:
Willing candidates can submit their application by online through the website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 10.02.2017 at 12:00 hrs to 09.03.2017 up to 23:59 hrs.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 10.02.2017 at 12:00 hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 09.03.2017 up to 23:59 hrs.
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Off Line: 11.03.2017 within office hours.