IRO Delhi Cantt Army Bharti 2020 | Check Latest & Upcoming Army Rally for Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad & Mewat District Govt Jobs Notification on gurugovt.com
IRO Delhi Cantt Army Bharti 2020 – Apply For Soldier Positions – The Indian Army IRO Delhi Cantt has organised a Recruitment rally (Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti) for Soldier Posts. Candidates who are searching government jobs in IRO Delhi Cantt we are updating a recruitment notice for interested persons. Delhi cantt army bharti organised between Released Soon. Eligible candidates for Faridabad, Gurugram, Mewat (Nuh) can submit their application through online on or before last date from Postponed Due To Coronavirus Pandemic with the help of details given below-
IRO Delhi Cantt Army Bharti 2020 – Apply Online A large number of candidates are seeking job opportunities to join the Indian Army. Presently, the dream of all of them will be fulfilled soon. There is no Indian Army body every year for the posts of General Duty, Tradesman, Clerk / SKT, Technical, NA, Havildar. Eligible applicants from IRO Delhi have to connect for any one job. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online in Delhi Cantt Bharti, 2020. The open colony is likely to start from 2020 at Paddal Maidan in Himachal Pradesh. Candidates who have applied their admit card for the rally will be sent to their registered e-mail from 2020.
IRO Delhi Cantt Army Bharti 2020-Soldier GD/Clerk/Tradesmen/Technical– Indian Army has every year conducted Rally Bharti Zone wise. Many thousand candidates appeared in Indian Army Rally Bharti. And more detail available on official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidate are searching Army Rally bharti Delhi Cantt job in Indian Army. For them a golden opportunity. interested and eligible candidate can register in ARO Delhi Cantt Army Rally for candidate from eleven districts of Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad & Mewat Pawal Himachal Pardesh sate. Our job portal provide to you latest new notification of the ARO Delhi Cantt ARMY Rally Bharti. Lower Delhi Cantt Army Rally has published an official PDF file for the Soldier general duty, Soldier Technical ,Soldier Technical ( Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner) Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier, Soldier Clerk, Store Keeper, technical & Soldier Tradesmen categories.
– All interested candidates are suggest to go on IRO Delhi Cantt original Govt job notification given below before applying the desires Posts.
ARO Delhi Cantt Army Open Recruitment Jobs Summary:
|Organisation Name:||Indian Army|
|Venue/Location||Paddal Ground Mandi , Himachal Pardesh|
|Job Category:||Army Jobs|
|Name of the Posts:||Soldier|
|Starting Date of Apply Application||Postponed Due To Coronavirus Pandemic|
|Last Date To Apply||Postponed Due To Coronavirus Pandemic|
|Admit Card Status||Download From June 2020|
|Starting Date of Rally:||Postponed Due To Coronavirus Pandemic|
|Last Date of Bharti:||Postponed Due To Coronavirus Pandemic|
Delhi Cantt Army Rally Bharti Details:
Posts Name: Soldiers Posts
- Soldier General Duty Posts
- Soldier Technical Posts
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts
- Soldier Aviation & Ammunition Examiner Posts
- Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts
- Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary Posts
Education Qualification For Delhi Cantt Army Rally:
Soldier General Duty Post:
Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Metric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts :
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
ARO Delhi Cantt Physical Standard (Height/Chest/Weight Chary)
|Category||Age Criteria||Height Cm||Weight kg||Chest Cm|
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||17 1/2 to 21 year as born on 01 Oct 1999 to 01 April 2003||170 cm||50 Kg||77+
|Soldier Technical||17 1/2 to 21 year as born on 01 Oct 1997
01 Apr 2003
|170 cm||50 Kg||77+
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||17 1/2 to 23 year as born on 01 Oct 1997 to 01 April 2003||170 cm||50 Kg||77+
|Soldier Clerk||17 1/2 to 23 year as born on 01 Oct 1997 to 01 April 2003||170 cm||50 Kg||77+
|Soldier Tradesmen 8th /10th Pass||17 1/2 to 23 year as born on 01 Oct 1997 to 01 April 2003||170 cm||50 Kg||77+
ARO Delhi Cantt Rally Bharti –Relaxation in Physical Standards :-
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen
(SOEX)/ War Widows(SOWW) / Widows of
|Adopted son / son–in–law of a War Widow, if
shehas no son including a legally adopted
son of Serving Soldier / Ex-Servicemen
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International /
National /State/District level having secured
1st / 2nd Position in last two years)
|Note – Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen /Ex servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the special physical standards.|
Physical standard for Delhi Cantt rally Bharti 2020
- Height: 169 CM
- Chest: 77 to 82 Expended
- Weight: 50 Kg
Physical standard for Delhi Cantt rally :
- 1.6 KM marathon (race) is required
- push-ups, pull ups,
- long and high jumps.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip)
- 10 Beam Complete – 40 Marks
- 09 Beam Complete – 33 Marks
- 08 Beam Complete – 27 Marks
- 07 Beam Complete – 21 Marks
- 06 Beam Complete – 16 Marks
- 06 Beam nothing Complete -Fail
- Arms & legs should be strait feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up marking System – Candidate should be minimum 6 pulls Ups :-
4. 9 fit Ditch jump – Quality
5. Zig Zag Balance – Quality
Group I – 05 min 30 sec
Group I I – 05 min 31 Sec to 05 Min 45 Sec
Require Document For Delhi Cantt Rally 2020:
- Domicile Certificate:- Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate
issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- NCC certificate:- Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates and Republic Day
parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing
authority. Provisional NCC A/B/Cpass certificates will only be accepted if
authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
- 12th mark sheet (If required)
- Relation Certificate (If any):- SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidates are required to
produce the following documents on the rally site:-
- Any Sports Certificates:- Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at
National level within the last two years. For list of sports under which, relaxation in physical standards is admissible, attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
(ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with 1st /2nd position within last two years. Sports certificates should be with registration number and from govt recognised sports association/ bodies asunder :
- Unmarried Certificate:- Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within last six month
- 15 Passport size recent photographs
- Birth Day Certificate
- Class 10th Mark sheet
Following Steps are Complete For Join Delhi Cantt Army Recruitment Rally.
- Fist step are written test. Registered Applicants should be fight the written examination.
- Second Step of selection is physical eligibility test. Candidates Must be qualified physical. When candidates fight first step and complete after then he can attend this Section.
- Third and final selection are personal interview. Candidates who qualified in Examination and Physical Eligible Test he will allow for the final procedure.
-सभी उम्मीदवारों को सूचित किया जाता है कि यह भर्ती प्रक्रिया निष्पक्ष है उम्मीदवारों का चयन योग्यता के अनुसार किया जाएगा उम्मीदवारों को सलाह दी जाती है कि किसी भी दलाल के झांसे में न आएं
IRO Delhi Cantt Rally:
- Rally Organised: Postponed Due To Coronavirus Pandemic
- Online Application Registration: Postponed Due To Coronavirus Pandemic
- Districts which is under the IRO Delhi Cantt For Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad & Mewat District of Haryana
- Venue of Bharti: Dau Davi Lal Stadium Gurugram
भारतीय सेना IRO दिल्ली कैंट रैली भारती 2020 के लिए पंजीकरण कैसे करें ?
- भारतीय सेना की आधिकारिक वेबसाइटJoinindianarmy.nic.in पर जाएं।
- होम पेज पर जेसीओ पर जाएं या लॉगइन करें।
- ऑनलाइन आवेदन फॉर्म भरें
- संबंधित श्रेणी चुनें जिसमें से आप आवेदन कर रहे हैं।
- ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र जमा करें और प्रिंट करें।
- अधिक विवरण के लिए उम्मीदवार यहां Gururgovt.com जा सकते हैं।
How to Registration for Indian Army IRO Delhi Cantt Rally Bharti 2020
- Visit the official website of Indian Army.
- On Home Page Visit JCO/OR apply Login.
- Fill the online application form
- Choose the respective Category from which you are applying.
- Submit & Print the online application form.
- For More Details Candidates Can visit Here.