IRO Delhi Cantt Army Bharti 2019-2020 | Check Latest & Upcoming Army Rally for Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad & Mewat District Govt Jobs Notification on gurugovt.com
IRO Delhi Cantt Army bharti 2019-2020 – Apply For Soldier Positions – The Indian Army IRO Delhi Cantt has organised a Recruitment rally (Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti) for Soldier Posts. Candidates who are searching government jobs in IRO Delhi Cantt we are updating a recruitment notice for interested persons. Delhi cantt army bharti organised between 01 Nov to 06 Nov 2019. Eligible candidates for IRO Delhi Cantt Army Recruitment can submit their application through online on or before last date from 02 Sep to 17 Oct 2019 with the help of details given below-
IRO Delhi Cantt Army bharti 2019-2020-Soldier GD/Clerk/Tradesmen/Technical– Indian Army has every year conducted Rally Bharti Zone wise. Many thousand candidates appeared in Indian Army Rally Bharti. And more detail available on official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidate are searching Army Rally bharti Delhi Cantt job in Indian Army. For them a golden opportunity. interested and eligible candidate can register in ARO Delhi Cantt Army Rally for candidate from eleven districts of Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad & Mewat Pawal Himachal Pardesh sate. Our job portal provide to you latest new notification of the ARO Delhi Cantt ARMY Rally Bharti. Lower Delhi Cantt Army Rally has publicised an official PDF file for the Soldier general duty, Soldier Technical ,Soldier Technical ( Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner) Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier, Soldier Clerk, Store Keeper, technical & Soldier Tradesmen categorises.
– All interested candidates are suggest to go on IRO Delhi Cantt original Govt job notification given below before applying the desires Posts.
ARO Delhi Cantt Army Open Recruitment Jobs Summary:
|Organisation Name:||Indian Army|
|Venue/Location||Paddal Ground Mandi , Himachal Pardesh|
|Job Category:||Army Jobs|
|Name of the Posts:||Soldier|
|Starting Date of Apply Application||23 Aug 19|
|Last Date To Apply||22 Sep 19.|
|Admit Card Status||Download From 20 Oct 2019|
|Starting Date of Rally:||01 Nov 2019|
|Last Date of Bharti:||06 Nov 2019|
Delhi Cantt Army Rally Bharti Details:
Posts Name: Soldiers Posts
- Soldier General Duty Posts
- Soldier Technical Posts
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts
- Soldier Aviation & Ammunition Examiner Posts
- Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts
- Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary Posts
Education Qualification For Delhi Cantt Army Rally:
Soldier General Duty Post:
Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Metric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts :
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
ARO Delhi Cantt Physical Standard (Height/Chest/Weight Chary)
|Category||Age Criteria||Height Cm||Weight kg||Chest Cm|
|19 1/2 to 25 year as born on 01 Oct 1994 to 30 Sep April 2000||170 cm||50 Kg||77 cm|
ARO Delhi Cantt Rally Bharti –Relaxation in Physical Standards :-
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen
(SOEX)/ War Widows(SOWW) / Widows of
|Adopted son / son–in–law of a War Widow, if
shehas no son including a legally adopted
son of Serving Soldier / Ex-Servicemen
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International /
National /State/District level having secured
1st / 2nd Position in last two years)
|Note – Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen /Ex servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the special physical standards.|
Physical standard for Delhi Cantt rally Bharti 2019
- Height: 169 CM
- Chest: 77 to 82 Expended
- Weight: 50 Kg
Physical standard for Delhi Cantt rally :
- 1.6 KM marathon (race) is required
- push-ups, pull ups,
- long and high jumps.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip)
- 10 Beam Complete – 40 Marks
- 09 Beam Complete – 33 Marks
- 08 Beam Complete – 27 Marks
- 07 Beam Complete – 21 Marks
- 06 Beam Complete – 16 Marks
- 06 Beam nothing Complete -Fail
- Arms & legs should be strait feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up marking System – Candidate should be minimum 6 pulls Ups :-
4. 9 fit Ditch jump – Quality
5. Zig Zag Balance – Quality
Group I – 05 min 30 sec
Group I I – 05 min 31 Sec to 05 Min 45 Sec
Require Document For Delhi Cantt Rally 2019-20:
- Domicile Certificate:- Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate
issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- NCC certificate:- Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates and Republic Day
parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing
authority. Provisional NCC A/B/Cpass certificates will only be accepted if
authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
- 12th mark sheet (If required)
- Relation Certificate (If any):- SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidates are required to
produce the following documents on the rally site:-
- Any Sports Certificates:- Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at
National level within the last two years. For list of sports under which, relaxation in physical standards is admissible, attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
(ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with 1st /2nd position within last two years. Sports certificates should be with registration number and from govt recognised sports association/ bodies asunder :
- Unmarried Certificate:- Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within last six month
- 15 Passport size recent photographs
- Birth Day Certificate
- Class 10th Mark sheet
Following Steps are Complete For Join Delhi Cantt Army Recruitment Rally.
- Fist step are written test. Registered Applicants should be fight the written examination.
- Second Step of selection is physical eligibility test. Candidates Must be qualified physical. When candidates fight first step and complete after then he can attend this Section.
- Third and final selection are personal interview. Candidates who qualified in Examination and Physical Eligible Test he will allow for the final procedure.
-सभी उम्मीदवारों को सूचित किया जाता है कि यह भर्ती प्रक्रिया निष्पक्ष है उम्मीदवारों का चयन योग्यता के अनुसार किया जाएगा उम्मीदवारों को सलाह दी जाती है कि किसी भी दलाल के झांसे में न आएं
IRO Delhi Cantt Rally:
- Rally Organised: 01 Nov to 06 Nov 2019.
- Online Application Registration: 02 Sep to 17 Oct 2019
- Districts which is under the IRO Delhi Cantt For Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad & Mewat District of Haryana
- Venue of Bharti: Dau Davi Lal Stadium Gurugram
How to Registration for Indian Army IRO Delhi Cantt Rally Bharti 2019
- Visit the official website of Indian Army.
- On Home Page Visit JCO/OR apply Login.
- Fill the online application form
- Choose the respective Category from which you are applying.
- Submit & Print the online application form.
- For More Details Candidates Can visit Here.