Jodhpur Army Bharti Rally 2018-19 | Check Latest & Upcoming Jodhpur Army Bharti Rally 2018 for Jodhpur, Pali, Partapgarh, Banswara, Dongargarh, Udaipur, Barmer, Shirohi, Jeselmer and Jalor District Govt Jobs Notification on Gurugovt.com
Jodhpur Army Bharti Rally 2018-19 – Apply For Soldier Positions – The Indian Army Jodhpur has organised a Recruitment rally (Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti) for Soldier Posts. Candidates who are searching government jobs many times in Jodhpur Rally. Good news for them the Rajasthan Indian army has organised open rally from Released Soon. Three Districts are under in this rally Jodhpur Army Rally for Jodhpur, Pali, Partapgarh , Banswara, Dongargarh, Udaipur, Barmer, Shirohi, Jeselmer and Jalor District. Eligible candidates for Jodhpur Army Recruitment can submit their application through prescribed format on or before with the help of details given below-
– All interested are suggest to go on Jodhpur Rally original Govt job notification given below before applying the desire Posts.
Jodhpur Army Recruitment Rally Jobs Summary:
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Jobs Type||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Soldier (General Duty, Technical, Clerk)|
|No of The Posts||Various|
|Rally Date||Released Soon|
Jodhpur Army Recruitment Rally Details:
Posts Name: Soldiers Posts
- Soldier General Duty Posts
- Soldier Technical Posts
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts
- Soldier Aviation & Ammunition Examiner Posts
- Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts
- Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary Posts
Education Criteria For Jodhpur Army Rally:
Soldier General Duty Post:
Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Metric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts :
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Physical Standard (Height/Chest/Weight Chary)
|Post Name||Height Cms||Weight||Chest|
|Soldier General Duty||169 cms||50 kg||77 cms – 82 cms|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||162
Candidates who are complete 1600 meter race in 5 minute 40 second he get 60 marks and who is complete 5 minute 41 second to 6 minute he get 48 marks.
Following Steps are Complete For Join ARO Jodhpur Army.
- Frist step are written test. Registered Applicants should be fight the written examination.
- Second Step of selection is physical eligibility test. Candidates Must be qualified physical. When candidates fight first step and complete after then he can attend this Section.
- Third and final selection are personal interview. Candidates who qualified in Examination and Physical Eligible Test he will allow for the final procedure.
Host Jodhpur Rally:
- Rally Organised: Released Soon
- Online Application Registration: Released Soon
- Districts which is under the Jodhpur, Pali, Partapgarh , Banswara, Dongargarh, Udaipur, Barmer, Shirohi, Jeselmer and Jalor District
- Venue of Bharti: Jodhpur
How to Registration for Indian Army Jodhpur Rally Bharti 2018
- first of all visit for official website- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After you select suitable link of online registration form for rally bharti 2018
- Enter your detail like as Name, Address, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Signature & Photos
- Save and print your application form copy