Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Apply for Navik (General Duty) Posts | Check here Current & Upcoming Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Govt jobs Notification on Gurugovt.
Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Apply for Navik (General Duty) posts. Ministry of defense has released a recruitment notification as (General Duty) vacancies for in Indian coast guard. Candidates who are complete their 12th class good opportunity for them. As per advertisement number Davp/10119/11/0032/1718 released various vacancies for interested candidates. 10+2 ENTRY – 02/2018 BATCH application will be accepted from 24th Dec 2017 to 2nd Jan 2018. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application through online on or before last date 2nd Jan 2018 with the helps of details given below.
– interested are suggest to go on Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment official website before applying the desired posts.
Join Indian Coast Guard Recruitment as Navik (General Duty) Jobs summary:
|Organization Name||Join Indian Coast guard|
|Post Name||Navik (General Duty)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Starting Date of Apply||24th December 2017|
|Last date to Apply||2nd January 2018|
Candidates should be completed 10+2 with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government.
Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 22 years. candidates should be born 01st Aug 1996 to 31st Jul 2000 (both dates inclusive).
– Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per govt norms.
Pay & Other Benefits
At the time of Indian coast guard placed in Basic pay Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on
nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time
How to Apply online
Interested & Eligible candidates can submit their application online through official website on or before last date 2nd Jan 2018. More details are given Below:-
- First of candidates go on the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- click on opportunities button. The important instructions fill here like as Name of the Candidate, Father and Mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory. The date, time and Centre of the written examination.
- Candidates should be choice one center.
- After this process candidates should be upload passport size photo and signature. photo size will be between 10 Kb to 40 Kb.
- Check all details right or wrong and click on the submit button.
- After successfully online submission get here registration Number.
- Save and print this page for further use.
Join Indian Coast Guard Admit card for Navik (General Duty) Posts.
Candidates who are registered in Indian coast guard can download their admit card from 12th Jan 2018 to 22nd Jan 2018. Candidates should be take three copies of system generated Admit card.
Candidates should be bring Original documents and keep one application form ready along with photocopies of all documents attested i,e.
- class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet
- class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet showing subjects
- caste certificate wherever required
- domicile certificate of their respective state
For Navik (General duty) posts candidates selection will be based on higher percentage of marks, written examination Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Medical measurement.
Physical Fitness Test:
(a) PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests.
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up
(b) Height. Minimum height 157 cm.
(c) Chest. Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cm.
(d) Weight. Proportionate to height and age +-10 percentage acceptable.
(e) Hearing. Normal.
Recruitment zones and examination Center for different states
We are here by give you Recruitment zones and examination Center for different states given below:–
|Northern Zone||Examination Centers||States -Candidates residing|
|Jalandhar||Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana (other than NCR District’s), Union Territory of Chandigarh|
|Jodhpur||Rajasthan (other than NCR district’s)|
|Noida||Delhi Haryana NCR District– Faridabad, Gurgaon, Mewat, Rohtak, Sonepat, Rewari, Jhajjhar, Panipat, Palwal, Bhiwani and Mahendergarh. U.P NCR District – Meerut, Ghaziabad, Gautam Budh Nagar, Bulandshahr, Hapur and Baghpat. Rajasthan NCR District – Alwar and Bharatpur|
|North-East Zone||Guwahati||Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Sikkim|
|East Zone||Tuticorin||South Tamil Nadu District – Kanniyakumari, Tirunelveli, Thoothukudi, Ramanathapuram, Virudhunagar, Theni, Madurai, Sivaganga, Pudukottai, Dindigul, Thanjavur, Thiruvarur, Nagapatnam and Karur.|
|Chennai||Rest of Tamil Nadu District and Union Territory of Puducherry.|
|West Zone||Bhopal||Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh|
|Mumbai||Maharashtra, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|New Mangalore||Karnataka & Goa|
|North West Zone||Gandhi Nagar||Gujarat|
|A&N Zone||Port Blair||A & N Islands|
Medical Measurement: This is the final stage of selection in Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2018.
Starting date of apply Online: 24th Dec 2017
Last date to Apply Online: 2nd Jan 2018
Admit cards released: Download from 12th Jan 2018 to 22nd Jan 2018
Examination: Feb -Mar 2018
Tanning: August 2018