Kargil and Leh Army bharti Open Rally 2018 Check Here current & Upcoming Karu and Leh Sena Bharti Open Rally Recruitment 2018.
Kargil and Leh Army bharti Rally 2017– Apply For Soldiers posts. Indian Army has released every month released open rally by district and state wise. The Indian Army has going for organized open rally bharti Kargil and Leh, Karu in July 2017. Many candidates are waiting long time for Kargil and Leh open rally bharti. good news for them The Karu and leh open rally bharti are organized between 19th July to 23rd July 2017. So Interested and eligible in Karu and Leh open rally can submit their application through online on or before last date from 18th May 2017 to 03rd July 2017. Other details like as age limit, Education Criteria, Height, Chest, Weight, Selection Process are given below.
Education Qualification For Karu and Leh Open Rally
- For Soldiers Posts: Candidates must have completed SSLC/matrix with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subjects.
- For Technical: Candidates should be completed 12th class in physics , chemistry, math with 45% marks aggregate.
- For Clerk/Store Keeper Posts: Candidates must have complete 12th class in physics, chemistry, math with 50% marks aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- For Tradesmen posts: Candidates should be pass 10th standers.
Age limit of candidates should be 17 ½ to 21 years for Soldier General Duty Posts, and 17 ½ to 23 years for Technical, Clerk/Store Keeper and Tradesmen posts. age will be count on date of recruitment rally.
Dates to Be Remember:
- Starting Date of apply Application: 18th May 2017
- Last date to apply application: 03rd July 2017
- Open Rally Bharti Date: 19th July to 23rd July 2017.
- Open Rally Venue: Karu
- Opening Vacancies for: Soldiers( General Duty, Clerk/store keeper, Technical, Nursing assistant) Tradesmen.
- Districts Covered: Karu, Kargil and Leh.
- State: Jammu and Kasmir (J&K)
Require Document For ARO Rally 2017:
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Day Certificate
- Class 10th Marksheet
- NCC certificate
- 12th mark sheet (If required)
- Relation Certificate (If any)
- Any Sports Certificates
- 15 Pasport size recent photographs
- Height: 170 CM
- Chest: 77 to 82 Expended
- Weight: 50Kg
Marks Obtain for Pull up:
- 6 pull ups: 16 marks
- 7 pull ups: 21 Marks
- 8 pull ups: 27 Marks
- 9 pull ups: 33 Marks
- 10 pull ups: 40 Marks