Lakshdweep Islands Army Rally Bharti 2018-2019 | Check Latest & Upcoming Army Rally for Lakshdweep Islands District Govt Jobs Notification on gurugovt.com
Lakshdweep Islands Army Rally Bharti 2018 – Apply For Soldier Positions – The Indian Army Lakshdweep Islands has organised a Recruitment rally (Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti) for Soldier Posts. Candidates who are searching government jobs in Lakshdweep Islands Rally we are updating a recruitment notice for interested persons. Eligible candidates for Lakshdweep Islands Army Recruitment can submit their application through online on or before last date with the help of details given below-
– All interested candidates are suggest to go on Lakshdweep Islands original Govt job notification given below before applying the desires Posts.
Lakshdweep Islands Army Open Rally Bharti Vacancy 2018 Details:
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Jobs Type||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Soldier (General Duty, Technical, Clerk)|
|No of The Posts||Various Posts|
|Jobs Location||All India|
Lakshdweep Islands Army Rally Bharti Details:
Posts Name: Soldiers Posts
- Solider GD Posts
- Solider Clerk/SKT Posts
- Solider Technical posts
- Tradesman Posts
Required Age of Candidates:
Age limit of candidates should be 17 ½ to 21 years for Soldier General Duty Posts, and 17 ½ to 23 years for all other positions as on date of recruitment rally.
Education Criteria For Lakshdweep Islands Army Rally:
For Solider GD:
Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Matric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
For Solider Clerk/SKT Posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Physical standard for Lakshdweep Islands rally Bharti 2018
- Height: 170 CM
- Chest: 77 to 82 Expended
- Weight: 50Kg
Marks Obtain for Pull up:
- 6 pull ups: 16 marks
- 7 pull ups: 21 Marks
- 8 pull ups: 27 Marks
- 9 pull ups: 33 Marks
- 10 pull ups: 40 Marks
Lakshdweep Islands Army Physical Procedure/Step Details
Firstly Army Rally Physical Fitness Test. The Indian Army Physical Test will be conducted for 100 marks and divided into 4 Step. The complete Information about Indian Physical Fitness Test are given below.
- 1.6 Km Run
- Pull Ups
- 9 Feet Ditch
Require Document For Lakshdweep Islands Rally 2018:
- Candidates must have an online registration Admit Card with them.
- According to the poison colorful passport photos
- Format as per the date of the race, please take the annotated affidavit on stamp paper of ₹ 10.A sworn affidavit will be accepted apart from the format.
- All the certificates of education and their two Take
- Copies of residence and caste certificate along with photos and two copies
- Character certificates
- unmarried certificates
- Identity card/Aadhar card/PAN card
- Passbook of Bank Savings Account and two copies
- District State /National /International Competition Competition Certificate Copy
- Certificate of Computer ‘o’ Leval Education and their copy
- National Cadet Corps(NCC) Certificate and its Four copies
Instructions before the medical check-up For Open Rally 2018:
- Clean the ear from the doctor
- Make the skin clean
- The skin should be treated properly
- The hair of the genitals should be cut off
- Eat Postcake food
- Drink plenty of water.
Important Date to Lakshdweep Islands Rally 2018
- Rally Organised: Released Soon
- Online Application Registration: Released Soon
- Districts which is under the Lakshdweep Islands District
- Venue of Bharti: Army Recruiting Office, Calicut at GovtStadium Kavaratti, UT of Lakshdweep
- Admit card issue Date: Released Soon
How to Registration for Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018
- First of all visit for official website- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After you select suitable link of online registration form for rally bharti 2018
- Enter your detail like as Name, Address, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Signature & Photos
- Save and print your application form copy for further use.
Tattoo(गोदाई): tattoo on the body of the tattoo should not be anywhere else than the lower children in the palm.