Mhow Army Bharti Rally 2020-21 | Check Latest & Upcoming Army Rally for Indore, Dewas, Jhabua, Mandsaur, Ratlam, Dhar, Ujjain, Neemuch, Burahanpur, Badwani, Shajapur, Khargone, Khandwa, Alirjapur & Agar Malwa District Govt Jobs Notification on gurugovt.com
Mhow Army Bharti Rally 2020-21 – Apply For Soldier Positions – The Indian Army Mhow has organised a Recruitment rally (Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti) for Soldier Posts. Candidates who are searching government jobs many times in Mhow Rally. Good news for them the Madhaya Pradesh Indian army has organised open rally Release Soon. Districts are under in this rally Mhow Army Rally for Indore, Dewas, Jhabua, Mandsaur, Ratlam, Dhar, Ujjain, Neemuch, Burahanpur, Badwani, Shajapur, Khargone, Khandwa Alirjapur & Agar Malwa Districts. Eligible candidates for Mhow Army Recruitment can submit their application through prescribed format on or before with the help of details given below-
Apply For Soldier GD,Clerk,Tradesmen Mhow Army Bharti Rally 2020-21– Every year million young candidate have to some face some challenge, Bharti form Headquarter Mhow (MP) Zone. Candidate are searching Army Rally bharti Mhow job in Indian Army. For them a golden opportunity. interested and eligible candidate can register in ARO Mhow Army Rally for candidate thirteen district of lower Madhaya Pardesh sate. Our job portal provide to you latest new notification of the ARO Mhow ARMY Rally Bharti. Lower Madhaya Pardesh Army Rally has publicised an official PDF file for the Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical ( Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner) Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier, Soldier Clerk, Store Keeper, technical & Soldier Tradesmen categorises. Attend the Mhow Army Rally Bharti From Release Soon.
– All interested are suggest to go on Mhow Rally original Govt job notification given below before applying the desire Posts.
Mhow Army Bharti Rally 2020-21 Jobs Summary:
|Organisation Name||Join Indian Army|
|Total of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Type||Army Jobs|
|Rally Date||Release Soon|
Mhow Army Rally Bharti Details:-
Posts Name: Soldiers Posts
- Soldier General Duty Posts
- Soldier Technical Posts
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts
- Soldier Aviation & Ammunition Examiner Posts
- Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts
- Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary Posts
Education Qualification For Mhow Army Rally:
Soldier General Duty Post:
Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Metric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Latest Army Jobs According to Category
Soldier Technical Posts :
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Age limit of Candidates:
- Age limit of General Duty : 17 to 21 year
- Age limit of Solider Clerk,Technical,Nursing Assistant: 17 to 23 year
- Age limit of Solider Tradesman :17 to 23 year
- Age limit of Education Havaldar :17 to 23 year
- For Junior Commissioned Officer : 17 to 23 year
ARO Mhow Physical Standard (Height/Chest/Weight Chary)
|Category||Age Criteria||Height Cm (Maharashtra)||Height Cm (GOA)||Weight Kg||Chest Cm|
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||17 1/2 to 21 year as born on 01 Oct 1998 to 01 April 2002||168||166 cm||50 kg||77 cm|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ -23 01 Oct 1996
01 Apr 2002
|167-||165 cm||50 kg||76 cm|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||17 ½ -23 01 Oct 1996
01 Apr 2002
|167||165 cm||50 kg||77 cm|
|Soldier Tradesmen 8th/10th Pass||17 ½ -23 01 Oct 1996
01 Apr 2002
|168||166 cm||48 kg||76 cm|
|Soldier Clerk||17 ½ -23 01 Oct 1996
01 Apr 2002
|162 cm||162 cm||50 Kg||77 cm|
ARO Mhow Rally Bharti –Relaxation in Physical Standards :-
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen
(SOEX)/ War Widows(SOWW) / Widows of
|Adopted son / son–in–law of a War Widow, if
shehas no son including a legally adopted
son of Serving Soldier / Ex-Servicemen
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International /
National /State/District level having secured
1st / 2nd Position in last two years)
|Note – Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen /Ex servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the special physical standards.|
Physical standard for Mhow rally Bharti 2020-21
- Height: 169 CM
- Chest: 77 to 82 Expended
- Weight: 50 Kg
Physical standard for Mhow rally :
- 1.6 KM marathon (race) is required
- push-ups, pull ups,
- long and high jumps.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip)
- 10 Beam Complete – 40 Marks
- 09 Beam Complete – 33 Marks
- 08 Beam Complete – 27 Marks
- 07 Beam Complete – 21 Marks
- 06 Beam Complete – 16 Marks
- 06 Beam nothing Complete -Fail
- Arms & legs should be strait feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up marking System – Candidate should be minimum 6 pulls Ups :-
4. 9 fit Ditch jump – Quality
5. Zig Zag Balance – Quality
Group I – 05 min 30 sec
Group I I – 05 min 31 Sec to 05 Min 45 Sec
Require Document For Mhow Rally 2020-21:
- Domicile Certificate:- Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate
issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- NCC certificate:- Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates and Republic Day
parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing
authority. Provisional NCC A/B/Cpass certificates will only be accepted if
authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
- 12th mark sheet (If required)
- Relation Certificate (If any):- SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidates are required to
produce the following documents on the rally site:-
- Any Sports Certificates:- Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at
National level within the last two years. For list of sports under which, relaxation in physical standards is admissible, attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
(ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with 1st /2nd position within last two years. Sports certificates should be with registration number and from govt recognised sports association/ bodies asunder :
- Unmarried Certificate:- Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within last six month
- 15 Passport size recent photographs
- Birth Day Certificate
- Class 10th Mark sheet
Following Steps are Complete For Join Mhow Army Recruitment Rally.
- Fist step are written test. Registered Applicants should be fight the written examination.
- Second Step of selection is physical eligibility test. Candidates Must be qualified physical. When candidates fight first step and complete after then he can attend this Section.
- Third and final selection are personal interview. Candidates who qualified in Examination and Physical Eligible Test he will allow for the final procedure.
Host Mhow Army Bharti Rally:
- Rally Organised: Release Soon
- Online Application Registration: Release Soon
- Admit Card :- Release Soon.
- Districts which is under the Indore, Dewas, Jhabua,Mandsaur, Ratlam, Dhar, Ujjain, Neemuch, Burahanpur, Badwani, Shajapur, Khargone, Khandwa Alirjapur & Agar Malwa District
- Venue of Bharti: Khandwa
How to Apply Application:
Willing candidates can submit their application by online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before March 2018 after that their registration copy have on our hand and this copy are require in rally ground on the respective date. candidates should be attend for rally with mark sheet, Domicile, caste certificate, unmarried certificate, ID Proof, passport size photo & Other Certificate on or before March 2018.
- First of all visit for official website- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After you select suitable link of online registration form for rally bharti 2020-21
- Enter your detail like as Name, Address, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Signature & Photos
- Save and print your application form copy for further use.