Muzaffarpur Army Bharti Rally 2019 | Check Latest & Upcoming Army Rally for Sitamarhi, Madhubani, Samastipur, Darbhanga, West Champaran, East Champaran, Sheohar & Muzaffarpur District Govt Jobs Notification on gurugovt.com
Muzaffarpur Army Bharti Rally 2019 – Apply For Soldier Positions – The Indian Army Muzaffarpur has organised a Recruitment rally for Soldier Posts. Candidates who are searching government jobs many times in Muzaffarpur Rally. Good news for them the Bihar Indian army has organised open rally from 7th Jan to 20th Jan 2019. These Districts are under in the Muzaffarpur Army Rally for Sitamarhi, Madhubani, Samastipur, Darbhanga, West Champaran, East Champaran, Sheohar & Muzaffarpur Districts. Eligible candidates for Muzaffarpur Army Bharti can submit their application online through official website on oe before last date from 8th Nov to 22nd Dec 2018 with the help of details given below-
– All interested are suggest to go on Muzaffarpur Rally original Govt job notification given below before applying the desire Posts.
Muzaffarpur Army Rally 2019 Jobs Summary:
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Total of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Type||Army Jobs|
|Rally Date||07 Jan To 20 Jan 2019|
Muzaffarpur Army Rally Bharti Details:
Posts Name: Soldiers Posts
- Soldier General Duty Posts
- Soldier Technical Posts
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts
- Soldier Aviation & Ammunition Examiner Posts
- Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts
- Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary Posts
Age limit of Candidates:
- Age limit of General Duty :17 ½ to 21 years
- Age limit of Solider Clerk,Technical,Nursing Assistant:17 ½ to 23 years
- Age limit of Solider Tradesman :17 ½ to 23 years
- Age limit of Education Havaldar :20 to 25 years
- For Junior Commissioned Officer : 21 to 27 Years
Education Qualification For Muzaffarpur Army Rally:
Soldier General Duty Post:
Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Metric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts :
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Physical standard for Muzaffarpur rally Bharti 2019
- Height: 169 CM
- Chest: 77 to 82 Expended
- Weight: 50 Kg
Marks Obtain for Pull up:
- 6 pull ups: 16 marks
- 7 pull ups: 21 Marks
- 8 pull ups: 27 Marks
- 9 pull ups: 33 Marks
- 10 pull ups: 40 Marks
Physical standard for Muzaffarpur rally :
- 1.6 KM marathon (race) is required
- push-ups, pull ups,
- long and high jumps.
Candidates who are complete 1600 meter race in 5 minute 40 second he get 60 marks and who is complete 5 minute 41 second to 6 minute he get 48 marks.
Host BRO Muzaffarpur Rally:
- Rally Organised: 07th Jan To 20 Jan 2019
- Online Application Registration: 08 Nov To 22 Dec 2018
- Districts which is under the: Sitamarhi, Madhubani, Samastipur, Darbhanga, West Champaran, East Champaran, Sheohar & Muzaffarpur
- Venue of Bharti: Chakkar Maidan, Muzaffarpur
How to Registration for Indian Army Muzaffarpur Rally Bharti 2018
- first of all visit for official website- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After you select suitable link of online registration form for rally bharti 2018
- Enter your detail like as Name, Address, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Signature & Photos
- Save and print your application form copy