Panikhaiti Army Open Bharti 2018 | Check Latest & Upcoming Panikhaiti Army Rally for Nalbari, Udalguri, Baksa, Darrang, Kamrup (Rural) & Kamrup (Metro) District Govt Jobs Notification on gurugovt.com
Panikhaiti Army Open Rally Bharti 2018 – Apply For Soldier Positions – The Indian Army Panikhaiti has organised a Recruitment rally (Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti) for Soldier Posts. Candidates who are searching government jobs many times in Panikhaiti. Good news for them the Panikhaiti Indian army has organised open rally From 11th Jan 2018 to 13th Jan 2018. Three Districts are under in this rally Panikhaiti Army Rally for Nalbari, Udalguri, Baksa, Darrang, Kamrup (Rural) & Kamrup (Metro). Eligible candidates for Panikhaiti Army Recruitment can submit their application through online on or before last date from 5th Nov to 19th Dec 2017 with the help of details given below-
– All interested are suggest to go on Panikhaiti Rally original Govt job notification given below before applying the desire Posts.
Panikhaiti Army Rally Open Bharti Jobs Summary:
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Jobs Type||Center Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Soldier (General Duty, Technical, Clerk)|
|No of The Posts||Various|
|Rally Date||11 JAN 2018 TO 13 JAN 2018|
Panikhaiti Army Rally Bharti Details:
Posts Name: Soldiers Posts
- Soldier General Duty Posts
- Soldier Technical Posts
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts
- Soldier Aviation & Ammunition Examiner Posts
- Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts
- Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary Posts
Education Qualification For Panikhaiti Army Open Rally:
Soldier General Duty Post:
- Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Matric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
- Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts :
- Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
- Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Physical standard for Panikhaiti rally Bharti 2017
- Height: 170 CM
- Chest: 77 to 82 Expended
- Weight: 50Kg
Marks Obtain for Pull up:
- 6 pull ups: 16 marks
- 7 pull ups: 21 Marks
- 8 pull ups: 27 Marks
- 9 pull ups: 33 Marks
- 10 pull ups: 40 Marks
Physical standard for Panikhaiti rally :
- 1.6 KM marathon (race) is required
- push-ups, pull ups,
- long and high jumps.
Candidates who are complete 1600 meter race in 5 minute 40 second he get 60 marks and who is complete 5 minute 41 second to 6 minute he get 48 marks.
- Host ARO: Panikhaiti
- Venue For Rally: CTI CIVIL DEFENCE AND HOME GUARDS GROUND, PANIKHAITI, DISTRICT, GUWAHATI (ASSAM)
- Date of Rally: 11 JAN 2018 TO 13 JAN 2018
- Covered Districts: Nalbari, Udalguri, Baksa, Darrang, Kamrup (Rural) & Kamrup (Metro)
- Name of The Posts: Soldier GD, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk /SKT, Soldier Tradesman
- Online Registration: 05 Nov 17 to 19 Dec 17
- Result: Not Released
How to Apply Application Form:
Willing candidates can submit their application by online through the website http://joinindianarmy.nic.in & a hard copy should be carry on the bharti venue on the date of rally.
Note: Aadhaar Card and PAN Card is mandatory for registration and visiting rally