Pune Army Bharti Rally 2019 | Check Latest & Upcoming Pune Army Bharti Rally for Pune, Beed, Latur, Ahmednagar and Osmanabad district Govt Jobs Notification on Gurugovt.com
Pune Army Bharti Rally 2019 – Apply For Soldier Positions – The Indian Army Pune has organised a Recruitment rally (Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti) for Soldier Posts. Candidates who are searching government jobs many times in Pune Rally. Good news for them the Maharashtra Indian army has organised open rally from 05 April to 15 April 2018. Districts are under in this rally Pune Army Rally for Pune, Beed, Latur, Ahmednagar and Osmanabad district. Eligible candidates for Pune Army Recruitment can submit their application through prescribed format on or before with the help of details given below-
– All interested are suggest to go on Jodhpur Rally original Govt job notification given below before applying the desire Posts.
Pune Army Recruitment Rally Jobs Summary:
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Jobs Type||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Soldier (General Duty, Technical, Clerk)|
|No of The Posts||Various|
|Rally Date||05 April to 15 April 2018|
Pune Army Recruitment Rally Details:
Posts Name: Soldiers Posts
- Soldier General Duty Posts
- Soldier Technical Posts
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts
- Soldier Aviation & Ammunition Examiner Posts
- Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts
- Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary Posts
Education Criteria For Pune Army Rally:
Soldier General Duty Post:
- Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Metric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
- Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts:
- Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
- Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Physical Standard (Height/Chest/Weight Chary)
|Post Name||Height Cms||Weight||Chest|
|Soldier General Duty||169 cm||50 kg||77 cm – 82 cm|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||162 Cm
Candidates who are complete 1600 meter race in 5 minute 40 second he get 60 marks and who is complete 5 minute 41 second to 6 minute he get 48 marks.
Following Steps are Complete For Join Pune Army.
- Frist step are written test. Registered Applicants should be fight the written examination.
- Second Step of selection is physical eligibility test. Candidates Must be qualified physical. When candidates fight first step and complete after then he can attend this Section.
- Third and final selection are personal interview. Candidates who qualified in Examination and Physical Eligible Test he will allow for the final procedure.
Host Pune Rally:
- Rally Organised: 05 April to 15 April 2018
- Online Application Registration: 04 Feb 2018 to 20 Mar 2018
- Districts which is under the Pune, Beed, Latur, Ahmednagar and Osmanabad district
- Venue of Bharti: Police Parade Ground, Osmanabad
How to Registration for Indian Army Pune Rally Bharti 2019
- first of all visit for official website- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After you select suitable link of online registration form for rally bharti 2018
- Enter your detail like as Name, Address, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Signature & Photos
- Save and print your application form copy