Rajnandgaon Army Bharti Rally 2020 Check Here Current & Upcoming Rajnandgaon Army Open Bharti Recruitment Rally Notification on gurugovt.com
Rajnandgaon Army Bharti Rally 2020 Start From Current Upcoming Bharti Recruitment– Indian Army CG Has released a recruitment notification for Rajnandgaon districts candidates to Join Indian Army. So candidates who are complete their 10th class or 12th class and belongs to Rajnandgaon districts can apply online. Rajnandgaon army bharti rally has organized on 16 Apr 2020 to 25 Apr 2020. Interested & eligible candidates can submit their application online through official website from 16 Feb 2020 to 31 Mar 2020. other details like as how to apply, age limit, education criteria, selection process, Physical measurement test (PFT), Admit cards date etc are given below.
Rajnandgaon Army Bharti Rally 2020 – Indian Army Rajnandgaon has organized a recruitment rally for constable posts. Candidates from Rajnandgaon city can participate in this recruitment rally. Indian Army is one of the honorable government jobs of India. Which candidate is interested in Indian Army and this job can be registered online and can also participate in open rally to apply for Rajnandgaon Army Bharti Indian Army. Which candidate is interested in Indian Army and this job is also to be registered online and Rajnandgaon Relation Indian Army can participate in open rally. Eligible candidates for Rajnandgaon Relation Army recruitment can submit their application online or before release.
Rajnandgaon Army Bharti Rally 2020 Jobs Summary:-
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Jobs Type||Army Jobs|
|Post Name||Soldier (General Duty, Technical, Clerk)|
|Date of Bharti||16 Apr 2020 to 25 Apr 2020|
Rajnandgaon Army Bharti Rally posts details:
Name of the Posts:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Aviation & Ammunition Examiner
- Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary
Education Criteria For Rajnandgaon Army Rally:
Soldier General Duty Post:
Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Metric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts :
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Physical Standard (Height/Chest/Weight Chary)
|Post Name||Height Cms||Weight||Chest|
|Soldier General Duty||169 cm||50 kg||77 cm – 82 cm|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||162 cm
- Height: 169 CM
- Chest: 77 to 82 Expended
- Weight: 50 Kg
Physical standard for Rajnandgaon Rally :
- 1.6 KM marathon (race) is required
- push-ups, pull ups,
- long and high jumps.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip)
- 10 Beam Complete – 40 Marks
- 09 Beam Complete – 33 Marks
- 08 Beam Complete – 27 Marks
- 07 Beam Complete – 21 Marks
- 06 Beam Complete – 16 Marks
- 06 Beam nothing Complete -Fail
- Arms & legs should be strait feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up marking System – Candidate should be minimum 6 pulls Ups :-
4. 9 fit Ditch jump – Quality
5. Zig Zag Balance – Quality
Group I – 05 min 30 sec
Group I I – 05 min 31 Sec to 05 Min 45 Sec
Candidates who are complete 1600 meter race in 5 minute 40 second he get 60 marks and who is complete 5 minute 41 second to 6 minute he get 48 marks.
Following Steps are Complete For Join Rajnandgaon Army
- First step are written test. Registered Applicants should be fight the written examination.
- Second Step of selection is physical eligibility test. Candidates Must be qualified physical. When candidates fight first step and complete after then he can attend this Section.
- Third and final selection are personal interview. Candidates who qualified in Examination and Physical Eligible Test he will allow for the final procedure.
Require Document For ARO Rajnandgaon Rally 2020:
- Domicile Certificate:- Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate
issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- NCC certificate:- Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates and Republic Day
parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing
authority. Provisional NCC A/B/Cpass certificates will only be accepted if
authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
- 12th mark sheet (If required)
- Relation Certificate (If any):- SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidates are required to
produce the following documents on the rally site:-
- Any Sports Certificates:- Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at
National level within the last two years. For list of sports under which, relaxation in physical standards is admissible, attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
(ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with 1st /2nd position within last two years. Sports certificates should be with registration number and from govt recognised sports association/ bodies asunder :
- Unmarried Certificate ;- Unmarried certificate for candidate less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation within last six months.
- 15 Passport size recent photographs
- Birth Day Certificate
- Class 10th Mark sheet
Host ARO Rajnandgaon Rally:
- Rally Organised: 16 Apr 2020 to 25 Apr 2020
- Online Application Registration: 16 Feb 2020 to 31 Mar 2020
- Districts which is under the All District
- Venue of Bharti: Rajnandgaon
- Districts Covered:
- Bilaspur, Bastar, Dantewada, Dhamtari, Durg, Jangir, Champa, Jashpur, Kanker, Kabirdham, Korba, Korea, Mahasamund, Raigarh, Raipur, Rajnandgaon, Surguja, Bilaspur, Narayanpur, Sukma, Kondagaon, Baloda Bazar, Gariyabandh, Balod. Mungeli, Surajpur, Balrampur, baloda, Etc.
How to Registration for Indian Army Rajnandgaon Rally Bharti 2020
- Visit the official website of Indian Army Joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- On Home Page Visit JCO/OR apply Login.
- Fill the online application form
- Choose the respective Category from which you are applying.
- Submit & Print the online application form.
- For More Details Candidates Can visit Here.