RO Jabalpur Army Rally Bharti 2018 | Check Latest & Upcoming RO Jabalpur Army Rally for Jabalpur, Shahdol, Mandla, Balaghat, Rewa, Satna, Narsinghpur, Seoni, Sidhi, Katni, Dindori, Umaria, Singrauli & Annupur District Govt Jobs Notification on gurugovt.com
RO Jabalpur Army Rally Bharti 2018 – Apply For Soldier Positions– The Indian Army Jabalpur has organised a Recruitment rally (Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti) for Soldier Posts. Candidates who are searching government jobs mant times in RO Jabalpur Rally. Good news for them the Indian army has organised open rally in May 2018. Three Districts are under in this rally Jabalpur, Shahdol, Mandla, Balaghat, Rewa, Satna, Narsinghpur, Seoni, Sidhi, Katni, Dindori, Umaria, Singrauli & Annupur District. Eligible candidates for RO Jabalpur Army Recruitment can submit their application through prescribed format on or before with the help of details given below-
– All interested are suggest to go on RO (HQ) Jabalpur Rally original Govt job notification given below before applying the desire Posts.
RO Jabalpur Army Rally Bharti 2018 Jobs Summary:
|Organization Name||Jabalpur army Bharti|
|Total of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Rally Date||9th May to 18th May 2018|
- Age limit of General Duty :17 ½ to 21 years
- Age limit of Solider Clerk/SKT,Technical,Nursing Assistant:17 ½ to 23 years
- Age limit of Solider Trademan :17 ½ to 23 years
- Age limit of Education Havaldar :20 to 25 years
Education Qualification For RO Jabalpur Army Rally:
Soldier General Duty Post:
Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Metric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts :
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Physical standard for RO Jabalpur rally Bharti 2018
- 1.6 KM or 1600 Meter Run
- Height: 170 CM
- Chest: 77 to 82 Expended
- Weight: 50Kg
Timing And Marking in Run for General Duty Posts:
1.6 Km 1600 Meter race clear within 5 minute and 30 second he obtain 60 Marks. And he clear 1.6 Km race in 5 Minute 31 Second to 5 Minute 45 second give her 48 marks.
Marks Obtain for Pull up:
- 6 pull ups: 16 marks
- 7 pull ups: 21 Marks
- 8 pull ups: 27 Marks
- 9 pull ups: 33 Marks
- 10 pull ups: 40 Marks
Following Steps are Complete For Join Jabalpur Army
- First step are written test. Registered Applicants should be fight the written examination.
- Second Step of selection is physical eligibility test. Candidates Must be qualified physical. When candidates fight first step and complete after then he can attend this Section.
- Third and final selection are personal interview. Candidates who qualified in Examination and Physical Eligible Test he will allow for the final procedure.
Important Date to RO Jabalpur Rally 2018
- Rally Organised: 09 May to 18 May 2018
- Online Application Registration: 25th March to 24th April 2018
- Covered Districts: Shahdol, Mandla, Balaghat, Rewa, Satna, Narsinghpur, Seoni, Sidhi, Katni, Dindori, Umaria, Singrauli & Annupur District
- Venue of Bharti: Umaria / Naringhpur
- Name of the Posts:– Soldiers GD, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldiers Technical, Soldier Clerk/ SKT, Soldier Tradesman
How to Registration for Indian Army RO Jabalpur Rally Bharti 2018
- Visit the official website of Indian Army.
- On Home Page Visit JCO/OR apply Login.
- Fill the online application form
- Choose the respective Category from which you are applying.
- Submit & Print the online application form.
- For More Details Candidates Can visit Here.
About RO (HQ) Jabalpur:
Recruiting Office (HQ) Jabalpur was raised as a part of HQ Rtg Zone, Jabalpur on 01 Jul 1984 vide GOI, MoD letter No 13(5)/80/D(AQ) dt 21 Jul 1983. Indian Navy offrs were posted as Rtg Offrs up to 31 Mar 2004. Col SM Murari, VSM was the first Dir Rtg, Recruiting Office (HQ) Jabalpur is responsible for enrolment of candidates of three division (Jabalpur, Rewa and Sahdol) consisting of 14 district (Satna, Rewa, Katni, Narsinghpur, Sahdol, Mandla, Balaghat, Umaria, Sidhi, Dindori, Seoni, Singrouli, Anuppur,Panna and Damoh).
Recruiting Office (Headquarters),
T-23 Ridge Road, Jabalpur (MP)-482001