RO Jabalpur Army Rally Bharti 2017-18 | Check Latest & Upcoming RO Jabalpur Army Rally for Jabalpur, Shahdol, Mandla, Balaghat, Rewa, Satna, Narsinghpur, Seoni, Sidhi, Katni, Dindori, Umaria, Singrauli & Annupur District Govt Jobs Notification on gurugovt.com
RO Jabalpur Army Rally Bharti 2017 – Apply For Soldier Positions– The Indian Army Jabalpur has organised a Recruitment rally (Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti) for Soldier Posts. Candidates who are searching government jobs mant times in RO Jabalpur Rally. Good news for them the Indian army has organised open rally in October 2017. Three Districts are under in this rally Jabalpur, Shahdol, Mandla, Balaghat, Rewa, Satna, Narsinghpur, Seoni, Sidhi, Katni, Dindori, Umaria, Singrauli & Annupur District. Eligible candidates for RO Jabalpur Army Recruitment can submit their application through prescribed format on or before with the help of details given below-
– All interested are suggest to go on RO Jabalpur Zone Rally original Govt job notification given below before applying the desire Posts.
RO Jabalpur Army Rally Bharti 2017-2018 Jobs Summary:
|Organization Name||Jabalpur army Bharti|
|Total of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
- Age limit of General Duty :17 ½ to 21 years
- Age limit of Solider Clerk/SKT,Technical,Nursing Assistant:17 ½ to 23 years
- Age limit of Solider Trademan :17 ½ to 23 years
- Age limit of Education Havaldar :20 to 25 years
Education Qualification For RO Jabalpur Army Rally:
Soldier General Duty Post:
Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Matric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts :
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Physical standard for RO Jabalpur rally Bharti 2017
- 1.6 KM or 1600 Meter Run
- Height: 170 CM
- Chest: 77 to 82 Expended
- Weight: 50Kg
Timing And Marking in Run for General Duty Posts:
1.6 Km 1600 Meter race clear within 5 minute and 30 second he obtain 60 Marks. And he clear 1.6 Km race in 5 Minute 31 Second to 5 Minute 45 second give her 48 marks.
Marks Obtain for Pull up:
- 6 pull ups: 16 marks
- 7 pull ups: 21 Marks
- 8 pull ups: 27 Marks
- 9 pull ups: 33 Marks
- 10 pull ups: 40 Marks
Following Steps are Complete For Join Jabalpur Army
- Frist step are written test. Registered Applicants should be fight the written examination.
- Second Step of selection is physical eligibility test. Candidates Must be qualified physical. When candidates fight first step and complete after then he can attend this Section.
- Third and final selection are personal interview. Candidates who qualified in Examination and Physical Eligible Test he will allow for the final procedure.
Important Date to RO Jabalpur Rally 2017
- Rally Organised: 09 Nov To 18 Nov 2017
- Online Application Registration: September 2017
- Covered Districts: Shahdol, Mandla, Balaghat, Rewa, Satna, Narsinghpur, Seoni, Sidhi, Katni, Dindori, Umaria, Singrauli & Annupur District
- Venue of Bharti: Umaria / Naringhpur
- Name of the Posts:– Soldiers GD, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldiers Technical, Soldier Clerk/ SKT, Soldier Tradesman
How to Registration for Indian Army RO Jabalpur Rally Bharti 2017
- Visit the official website of Indian Army.
- On Home Page Visit JCO/OR apply Login.
- Fill the online application form
- Choose the respective Category from which you are applying.
- Submit & Print the online application form.
- For More Details Candidates Can visit Here.