Satara Army Rally Bharti 2018-2019 | Check Current & Upcoming Maharashtra Army Rally Jobs Notification on gurugovt.com
Satara Army Rally Bharti 2018 – Apply For Soldier Positions – The Indian Army Satara has organised a Recruitment rally (Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti) for Soldier Posts. Candidates who are searching government jobs many times in Satara Army Rally. Good news for them the Maharashtra Indian army has organised open rally 8th Dec to 18th Dec 2017. Districts are under in this rally Satara Army Rally for Kolhapur, Solapur, Satara, Sangli, Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri of Maharashtra State Districts. Eligible candidates for Satara Army Recruitment can submit their application online through official website on or before last date with the help of details given below-
– All interested are suggest to go on Satara Army Rally original Govt job notification given below before applying the desire Posts.
Satara Army Bharti Summary:
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Jobs Type||Army Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Soldier (General Duty, Technical, Clerk)|
|No of The Posts||Various Posts|
|Bharti Date||Released soon|
Satara Rally Bharti Vacancies Details:
Posts Name: Soldiers Posts
- (A) Soldier General Duty
- (B) Soldier Technical
- (C) Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner)
- (D) Soldier Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary
- (E) Soldier Clerks/SKsT
- (F) Soldier Tradesmen
Education Criteria For Satara Army Rally:
Soldier General Duty Post:
- Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Matrix (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
- Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts:
- Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
- Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Host BRO Satara Rally:
- Rally Organised: Released soon
- Online Application Registration: Released soon
- Districts which is under the Rally: Kolhapur, Solapur, Satara, Sangli, Sindhudurg and Ratnagiri of Maharashtra State and North Goa & South Goa
- Venue of Bharti: Chatrapati Shahu District Sports Ground, near Bus Stand Satara and Police Parade Ground Satara
Require Document For Satara Rally 2018:
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Day Certificate
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- NCC certificate
- 12th mark sheet (If required)
- Relation Certificate (If any)
- Any Sports Certificates
- 15 Passport size recent photographs
- First of all visit for official website- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After you select suitable link of online registration form for rally bharti 2018
- Enter your detail like as Name, Address, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Signature & Photos
- Save and print your application form copy for further use.