1 EME Center Secunderabad Relation Rally 2018 Check Here Current & Upcoming 1 EME Center Secunderabad Army Rally Bharti Jobs Notification 2018 On Gurugovt.com
1 EME Center Secunderabad Relation bharti 2018 – Apply For Soldier Positions – 1 EME Center Secunderabad Relation Bharti has going for organised a Recruitment rally (Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti) for Soldier Posts. Candidates who are searching government jobs many times in 1 EME Center Secunderabad Rally. Good news for them the Indian army has organised open rally from 22nd Jan 2018 to 25th Feb 2018. In this recruitment, the ex-servicemen of war heroes can take part in the war, the sons of the martyred dependents and the brothers of the soldiers serving in the army, this recruitment will be done for the posts of Soldier General Duty, Clerk tradesmen.
– All interested are suggest to go on 1 EME Center Secunderabad Relation bharti original Govt job notification given below before applying the desire Posts.
1 EME Center Secunderabad Relation bharti Jobs Summary:
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Bharti Type||Relation Bharti|
|Post Name||Soldier (General Duty, Technical, Clerk)|
|Rally Date||22 Jan to 25 Feb 2018|
1 EME Center Secunderabad Rally Bharti Details:
Posts Name: Soldiers Posts
- Solider GD Posts
- Solider Clerk/SKT Posts
- Solider Technical posts
- Tradesman Posts
Required Age of Candidates:
Age limit of candidates should be 17 ½ to 21 years for Soldier General Duty Posts, and 17 ½ to 23 years for all other positions as on date of recruitment rally.
Education Criteria For 1 EME Center Secunderabad Army Rally:
Soldier General Duty Post:
- Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Metric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
- Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts:
- Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
- Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
- Height: 170 CM
- Chest: 77 to 82 Expended
- Weight: 50Kg
Marks Obtain for Pull up:
- 6 pull ups: 16 marks
- 7 pull ups: 21 Marks
- 8 pull ups: 27 Marks
- 9 pull ups: 33 Marks
- 10 pull ups: 40 Marks
Physical standard for 1 EME Center Secunderabad rally :
- 1.6 KM marathon (race) is required
- push-ups, pull ups,
- long and high jumps.
Candidates who are complete 1600 meter race in 5 minute 40 second he get 60 marks and who is complete 5 minute 41 second to 6 minute he get 48 marks.
1 EME Center Secunderabad Army Rally Bharti details:
Starting Date of Rally : 22 January 2018 to 25 February 2018
Reporting Time & Place: Milkha Singh Stadium of 1 Training Battalion, 1 EME Centre, Bolarum, Secunderabad at 6 AM on 22 January 2018
Administrative Officer, Headquarters,
1 EME Centre, Bolarum, Secunderabad – 500087,
on Telephone No 040-27863016
How can Apply
Interested Candidate should be report to Venue at 22nd Jan 2018 with the following documents. apply in the district sainik welfare office for recruitment on regular basis with required documents, and beware of brokers etc. Recruitment basis of merit in the Indian Army and not through the brokers. Our subscriber are warned to stay away from the brokers.
- Relation certificate
- Education certificate and mark Sheet
- Permanent resident certificate
- Cast certificate
- character certificate
- PAN Card
- Adhar card
- 15 Passport size Photo
- NCC Certificate
- Sports certificate