Silchar Army Bharti 2020 MASIMPUR Open Rally on 06 Jan 2020 To 10 Jan 2020| Check Here Current & Upcoming ARO Silchar Army Bharti At MASIMPUR Notification on Gurugovt.com
Silchar Army Bharti 2019-20 MASIMPUR Open Rally 06 Jan 2020 To 10 Jan 2020– Apply For Soldier General, Soldier Clerk, Storekeeper & Tradesman. Many Youth candidates are waiting Silchar Army Rally Bharti 2020 long times. Candidates who are passed 10th class and 12th class good news for them. Indian Army has going for released ARO Silchar Army Rally bharti from 06 Jan 2020 To 10 Jan 2020. So candidates who want to make carrier in Masimpur army rally can submit their application form online through official website on or before last date from 04 November 2019 to 19 December 2019. Many district are include in this rally bharti like as Cachar, Dima Hasao, Karimganj and Hailakandi. More Details like as Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Height, weight, Chest Expended are given below:-
Silchar Army Bharti 2019-20 MASIMPUR Open Rally Online Registration=〉 ARO will be soon conducted district of tripura sate Rally Bharti from December 2019-20. Candidates applied online form before the last date. And more detail is given below. Candidates are checking eligibility on Indian Army official website. Indian Army has every year conducted Rally Bharti Zone wise. Many thousand candidates appeared in Indian Army Rally Bharti. And more detail available on official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidate are searching Army Rally bharti Silchar job in Indian Army. For them a golden opportunity. interested and eligible candidate can register in ARO Silchar Army Rally for candidate thirteen district of lower Assam sate. Our job portal provide to you latest new notification of the ARO Silchar ARMY Rally Bharti. Lower Silchar Army Rally has publicised an official PDF file for the Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical ( Aviation/ Ammunition Examiner) Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier, Soldier Clerk, Store Keeper, technical & Soldier Tradesmen categorises. Attend the Silchar Army Rally Bharti From 06 Jan 2020 To 10 Jan 2020.
– All interested are suggest to go on ARO Silchar Army Rally original Govt job notification given below before applying the desire Posts.
Silchar Army Rally 2019 Jobs Summary:-
|Organisation Name||Join Indian Army|
|Total of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Type||Army Jobs|
|Online Registration||04 November 2019 to 19 December 2019|
|Rally Date||06 Jan 2020 To 10 Jan 2020|
Silchar Army Rally Open Bharti Jobs Vacancies Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Soldier General Duty Posts
- Soldier Technical Posts
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts
- Soldier Aviation & Ammunition Examiner Posts
- Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts
- Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary Post
Education Criteria For Silchar Army Rally:
Soldier General Duty Post:
Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Metric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts :
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
ARO Silchar Physical Standard (Height/Chest/Weight Chary)
|Category||Age Criteria||Height Cm||Weight kg||Chest Cm|
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||17 1/2 to 21 year as born on 01 Oct 1998 to 01 April 2002||160 cm||48 Kg||77 cm|
|Soldier Technical||17 1/2 to 23 year as born on 01 Oct 1966 to 01 April 2002||157 cm|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant||17 1/2 to 21 year as born on 01 Oct 1996 to 01 April 2002||160|
|Soldier Tradesmen||17 1/2 to 23 year as born on 01 Oct 1966 to 01 April 2002||160 cm|
|Soldier Clerk||17 1/2 to 23 year as born on 01 Oct 1966 to 01 April 2002||160 cm|
ARO Silchar Rally Bharti –Relaxation in Physical Standards :-
|Sons of Servicemen (SOS) / Ex-Servicemen
(SOEX)/ War Widows(SOWW) / Widows of
|Adopted son / son–in–law of a War Widow, if
shehas no son including a legally adopted
son of Serving Soldier / Ex-Servicemen
|Outstanding Sportsmen (International /
National /State/District level having secured
1st / 2nd Position in last two years)
|Note – Relaxation in Physical Standards is either for wards of servicemen /Ex servicemen or sportsmen (not both) and is in addition to the special physical standards.|
Physical standard for Silchar rally Bharti 2019
- Height: 169 CM
- Chest: 77 to 82 Expended
- Weight: 50 Kg
Physical standard for Silchar rally :
- 1.6 KM marathon (race) is required
- push-ups, pull ups,
- long and high jumps.
2. Balancing Beam (under grip)
- 10 Beam Complete – 40 Marks
- 09 Beam Complete – 33 Marks
- 08 Beam Complete – 27 Marks
- 07 Beam Complete – 21 Marks
- 06 Beam Complete – 16 Marks
- 06 Beam nothing Complete -Fail
- Arms & legs should be strait feet joined with toes pointing downwards.
3. Pulls Up marking System – Candidate should be minimum 6 pulls Ups :-
4. 9 fit Ditch jump – Quality
5. Zig Zag Balance – Quality
Group I – 05 min 30 sec
Group I I – 05 min 31 Sec to 05 Min 45 Sec
Require Document For Silchar Rally 2019:
- Domicile Certificate:- Caste certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate
issued by the Tehsildar/ District Magistrate.
- NCC certificate:- Candidates having NCC A/ B/ C certificates and Republic Day
parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing
authority. Provisional NCC A/B/Cpass certificates willonly be accepted if
authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
- 12th mark sheet (If required)
- Relation Certificate (If any):- SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidates are required to
produce the following documents on the rally site:-
- Any Sports Certificates:- Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at
National level within the last two years. For list of sports under which, relaxation in physical standards is admissible, attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
(ii) Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with 1st /2nd position within last two years. Sports certificates should be with registration number and from govt recognised sports association/ bodies asunder :
- 15 Passport size recent photographs
- Birth Day Certificate
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Unmarried Certificate
Following Steps For Join Silchar Army Bharti.
- Frist step are written test. Registered Applicants should be fight the written examination.
- Second Step of selection is physical eligibility test. Candidates Must be qualified physical. When candidates fight first step and complete after then he can attend this Section.
- Third and final selection are personal interview. Candidates who qualified in Examination and Physical Eligible Test he will allow for the final procedure.
ARO Silchar Army Rally Bharti details:
Admit Card :
- 21 November 2019 to 26 December 2019
- 06 Jan 2020 To 10 Jan 2020
Starting Date to Online Application Registration:
- 04 November 2019
Last Date for Apply Application:
- 19 December 2019
- All District Tripura State
Venue of Rally Bharti:
- GROUND ABHAYPURI, BONGAIGAON (ASSAM)
How to Registration for ARO Silchar Army Bharti 2019-2020
- first of all visit for official website- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After you select suitable link of online registration form for rally bharti 2019-2020
- Enter your detail like as Name, Address, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Signature & Photos
- Click on submit Button.
- Save and print your application form copy
All Information official Website gurugovt.com