TN Police Constable Recruitment 2018 | Check here Current & upcoming Tamilnadu Police (TNUSRB) Constable Recruitment 2018 Govt jobs Notification on gurugovt.com
TN Police Constable Recruitment 2018 TNUSRB Constable, Jail warder & Fireman posts – Tamil Nadu Police has released a recruitment notice for 6140 Constable, Jail warder & Fireman posts. Candidates who are completed their 10th Class can apply online. TNUSRB has give a opportunity for interested candidates in the starting year 2018. So candidates who are eligible and interested in Tamil Nadu police can submit their application online through official website on or from 28th Dec 2017 to 27th Jan 2018 with the helps of details given below. Other details are like as how to apply, selection process, age criteria, physical measurement etc given below:-
– Interested are suggest to go on TN Police Constable recruitment 2018 official notification before applying the desired posts.
TN Police Constable Recruitment Jobs Summary:
|Post Name||Constable, Jail warder & Fireman|
|Total of Vacancies||6140|
|Job Type||Police Jobs|
|starting Date to Apply||28th Dec 2017|
|Last date of Apply||27th Jan 2018|
TN Police Recruitment Post Details:
Total Vacancy: 6140 Posts
- Grade II Police Constable (Armed Service): 5538 Vacancies
- Grade II Jail Warder: 365 Vacancies
- Grade II Fireman: 237 Vacancies
TN Police Recruitment Vacancy Notification 2018:
This is great opportunity for 10th & 12th pass candidates to select as a constable posts. Jobs Seekers connected and stay on this page we are update here current & upcoming complete information about Tamil Nadu police recruitment 2018. So interested candidates in TN Police Constable Bharti don’t waste your time apply online early from 28.12.2017 to 27.01.2018.
Age limit of candidates should be between 18 to 24 years as on 1st july 2017.
– Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per govt norms.
candidates should be passed 10th class with a recognized university/Board.
For Constable, Jail warder & Fireman posts candidates selection will be based on three steps. steps are given below.
- Physical Test
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Medical Test
- Verification of the documents
candidates should to pay application fees Rs.130/- of general candidates No fees to pay SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply Application Online
For TN Police Constable recruitment 2018 online application read following Articles.
- Eligible and interested candidates First of go on the official website www.tnpolice.gov.in
- Search the link TN Police recruitment 2018 and open this link.
- Fill up here all required details like as name, father name, age, qualification etc.
- All information are fill up carefully other wise your application will be rejected.
- After that click on the submit button.
- Now your application are submit successfully save and print this page for further use.
|Starting date of Apply Application Online||28th December 2017|
|Last date of apply Online Application||27th January 2018|
|Last date to payment of the application fee||31st January 2018|
|Exam Date||March/April 2018|