Trivandrum Army Recruitment Rally 2018-19 | Check here Current & Upcoming Army Open Rally Bharti ARO Trivandrum, Kollam, Ernakulam, Kottayam, Idduki, Alappuzha and Pathanamthitta Distirst Govt Jobs Notification on gurugovt.com
Trivandrum Army Recruitment Rally 2018 – Apply For Soldier Positions – The Indian Army Trivandrum has organised a Recruitment rally (Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti) for Soldier Posts. Candidates who are searching government jobs in Trivandrum Rally we are updating a recruitment notice for interested persons. Eligible candidates for Trivandrum Army Recruitment can submit their application through online on or from 19 Feb 2018 to 05 Apr 2018 with the help of details given below-
– All interested candidates are suggest to go on Trivandrum original Govt job notification given below before applying the desires Posts.
Trivandrum Army Open Rally Bharti Vacancy 2018 Details:
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Jobs Type||Army Jobs|
|Post Name||Soldier (General Duty, Technical, Clerk)|
|Date of Rally||18 April to 27 April 2018|
|Venue||Kolachal Stadium, Pangode Military Station Trivandrum|
|Online Application||19 Feb 2018 to 05 Apr 2018|
|Jobs Location||All India|
Trivandrum Jobs Vacancies Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
- Soldier Aviation & Ammunition Examiner
- Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary
Education Criteria For Trivandrum Army Rally:
Soldier General Duty Post:
Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Metric (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts :
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Physical standard for Trivandrum rally Bharti 2018
- Height: 170 CM
- Chest: 77 to 82 Expended
- Weight: 50Kg
Marks Obtain for Pull up:
- 6 pull ups: 16 marks
- 7 pull ups: 21 Marks
- 8 pull ups: 27 Marks
- 9 pull ups: 33 Marks
- 10 pull ups: 40 Marks
Physical Standard (Height/Chest/Weight Chary)
|Post Name||Height Cm||Weight||Chest|
|Soldier General Duty||169 cm||50 kg||77 cm – 82 cm|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||162
Trivandrum Army Physical Procedure/Step Details
Firstly Army Rally Physical Fitness Test. The Indian Army Physical Test will be conducted for 100 marks and divided into 4 Step. The complete Information about Indian Physical Fitness Test are given below.
- 1.6 Km Run
- Pull Ups
- 9 Feet Ditch
Require Document For Trivandrum Rally 2018:
- Candidates must have an online registration Admit Card with them.
- According to the poison colorful passport photos
- Format as per the date of the race, please take the annotated affidavit on stamp paper of ₹ 10.A sworn affidavit will be accepted apart from the format.
- All the certificates of education and their two Take
- Copies of residence and caste certificate along with photos and two copies
- Character certificates
- unmarried certificates
- Identity card/Aadhar card/PAN card
- Passbook of Bank Savings Account and two copies
- District State /National /International Competition Competition Certificate Copy
- Certificate of Computer ‘o’ Leval Education and their copy
- National Cadet Corps(NCC) Certificate and its Four copies
Instructions before the medical check-up For Open Rally 2018:
- Clean the ear from the doctor
- Make the skin clean
- The skin should be treated properly
- The hair of the genitals should be cut off
- Eat Postcard food
- Drink plenty of water.
सभी उम्मीदवारों को सूचित किया जाता है कि यह भर्ती प्रक्रिया निष्पक्ष है उम्मीदवारों का चयन योग्यता के अनुसार किया जाएगा उम्मीदवारों को सलाह दी जाती है कि किसी भी दलाल के झांसे में न आएं
Important Date to Trivandrum Army Rally 2018
- Rally Organised: 18 April to 27 April 2018
- Starting date of apply application: 19 Feb 2018
- Last date to Apply Application: 05 Apr 2018
- Districts which is under the Trivandrum, Kollam, Ernakulam, Kottayam, Idduki, Alappuzha and Pathanamthitta District
- Venue of Bharti: Kolachal Stadium, Pangode Military Station
- Admit card issue Date : 11th April 2018
How to Registration for Indian Army Rally Bharti 2018
- First of all visit for official website- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After you select suitable link of online registration form for rally bharti 2018
- Enter your detail like as Name, Address, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Signature & Photos
- Save and print your application form copy for further use.