UP Police Recruitment 2019 | Check here Current & Upcoming Uttar Pradesh (UP) Police Constable Recruitment Bharti Notification on Gurugovt.com
UP Police Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online For 41520 Constable Posts: Uttar Pradesh police department has released a recruitment notification for 41520 Male and Female Constable posts. Candidates who passed their 12th class can apply online. According to official website 23520 Civil police and 18000 arms constables out of 41520 constable posts. Interested & eligible candidates in UP Police Recruitment 2018 can check here full details like as how to apply, age limit, selection process, physical measurement, Grade pay, Syllabus etc are given below. candidates can submit their application online through official website from 22nd Jan 2018 to 22nd Feb 2018 with the help of details are given below:-
UP Police Constable Bharti 2019 Summary:
|Jobs Type||Police Jobs|
|Post Name||Constable (Male & Female)|
|Total Posts||41520 Posts|
|Starting date to Apply||22nd Jan 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd Feb 2018|
UP Police Recruitment 2019 Jobs details:
Total Posts: 41520 Vacancies
Civil Police: 23520 Posts
- General category: 11761 Posts
- OBC: 6350 Posts
- SC: 4939 Posts
- ST: 470 Posts
Arms Constable: 18000 Posts
- General Category: 9000 Posts
- OBC: 4860 Posts
- SC: 3780 Posts
- ST: 360 Posts
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2019:
If you are looking defense jobs in Uttar Pradesh Police department then you are right palace and right time Uttar Pradesh police recruitment and promotion Board has give a good chance for apply 41520 Constable Vacancies for 12th pass male and female candidates. Don’t waste your time and apply online early before last date. Other state of UP can also apply online UP Police recruitment 2018. According to government rules 5% vacancies are available for other state candidates. more complete details read full instructor are given below.
For Male Candidates:
- Age limit of candidates should be Between 18 to 22 years as on 1st july 2018(Candidates born between 2nd July 1996 to 1st July 2000 both date are include).
For female Candidates:
- Female candidates age limit should be between 18 to 25 years as on 1st July 2018(Candidates should be born between 2nd July 1993 to 1st July 2000 both dates are include).
Interested candidates should be passed 12th Class from a recognized university/Board.
- This is the first step of UP Police Bharti 2018. In the written test each question are objective type. Written test will be 300 Marks with subjects General knowledge, general Hindi, Mental Ability, Reasoning Etc. Minus marking should be active in written test.
This is the second step, in this step should be check original documents like as Age certificate, 10th & 12th Mark sheet, Domicile etc.
Physical Measurement For Male Candidates
- Height should be 168 Cm for General/OBC Candidates & 160 Cm for SC ST Candidates.
- Candidates chest should be between 79 to 84 Cm for general/OBC Candidates & 77 Cm to 82 Cm for SC, ST candidates with 5 Cm expended.
Physical Measurement For Female Candidates
- Height should be 152 Cm for General/OBC Candidates & 147 Cm for SC ST Candidates.
- Candidates should be 40 KG at the physical Time.
UP Police Recruitment 2019 Race Ability
Male candidates should be complete 4.8 KM run in 25 Minutes & Female candidates must be complete 2.4 Km run in 14 Minute.
Final procedure merit list
merit list are the final step in up police recruitment 2018. In the merit board has make a list on the category and marks obtain basis.
Candidates Should to pay application fees which is Rs 400/- with Online (Net Banking, Debit card, credit card) and Offline (E-challan).
How to Apply UP Police constable bharti 2019
- First of candidates go on the official website uppbpb.gov.in.
- Then click the 41520 constable recruitment 2018 link.
- Fill up here require details like as name, Father name, Age, Qualification, districts, state etc.
- Now click on the submit button, and create a challan. this challan should be deposit in the bank.
- Save and print this application form for further use.
Starting date of Apply Online: 22nd January 2018
Last date to apply online: 22nd February 2018
Last date to create Callahan: 23rd February 2018
Grade Pay for UP Police
For civil constable, Sports Quota, PAC & Other posts to recruited in pay scale (Per Month) Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
UP Police Constable Admit Cards 2018:
Candidates who are fill the online application for constable posts can download and check status admit card.
UP Police Constable भर्ती से रिलेटेड कोई Question आपके दिमाग में ह तो वो कमेंट में लिखे । हमारी टीम आपकी सहायता करेगी धन्यवाद