Wayanad Army Bharti Rally 2019 | Check Latest & Upcoming Wayanad Army Rally for Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Bangalore Govt Jobs Notification on gurugovt.com
Wayanad Army Bharti 2019 – Apply For Soldier Positions – The Indian Army Wayanad has organised a Recruitment rally (Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti) for Soldier Posts. Candidates who are searching government jobs many times in Wayanad Rally. Good news for them the Kerla indian army has organised open rally in May 2018. Three Districts are under in this rally Wayanad Army Rally for Kozhikode, Kasaragod, Kannur, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrissur, Wayanad and UT of Lakshadweep & Mahe. Eligible candidates for Wayanad Army Recruitment can submit their application through prescribed format on or before with the help of details given below-
– All interested are suggest to go on Wayanad Army Bharti original Govt job notification given below before applying the desire Posts.
ARMY RECRUITMENT IS A FREE SERVICE. NO MONEY IS CHARGED.
BEWARE OF TOUTS & HAVE FAITH IN YOUR CAPABILITY
Wayanad Army Bharti Jobs Summary:
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Jobs Type||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Soldier (General Duty, Technical, Clerk)|
|No of The Posts||Various|
|Date of Rally||10 May to 20 May 2018|
Wayanad Army Open Bharti Rally Details:
Posts Name: Soldiers Posts
- Soldier General Duty Posts
- Soldier Technical Posts
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts
- Soldier Aviation & Ammunition Examiner Posts
- Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts
- Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary Posts
Required Age of Candidates:
Age limit of candidates should be 17 ½ to 21 years for Soldier General Duty Posts, and 17 ½ to 23 years for all other positions as on date of recruitment rally.
Education Criteria For Wayanad Army Rally:
Soldier General Duty Post:
Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Matrix (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts :
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Require Document For BRO Rally 2019:
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Day Certificate
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- NCC certificate
- 12th mark sheet (If required)
- Relation Certificate (If any)
- Any Sports Certificates
- 15 Passport size recent photographs
- Height: 170 CM
- Chest: 77 to 82 Expended
- Weight: 50 Kg
Marks Obtain for Pull up:
- 6 pull ups: 16 marks
- 7 pull ups: 21 Marks
- 8 pull ups: 27 Marks
- 9 pull ups: 33 Marks
- 10 pull ups: 40 Marks
Physical standard for Wayanad rally :
- 1.6 KM marathon (race) is required
- push-ups, pull ups,
- long and high jumps.
Physical Standard (Height/Chest/Weight Chary)
|Post Name||Height Cm||Weight||Chest|
|Soldier General Duty||169 cm||50 kg||77 cm – 82 cm|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||162
Candidates who are complete 1600 meter race in 5 minute 40 second he get 60 marks and who is complete 5 minute 41 second to 6 minute he get 48 marks.
Host ARO Calicut Rally:
- Rally Organised: 10 May to 20 May
- Online Application Registration: 17 March to 24 April
- Districts which is under the Kozhikode, Kasaragod, Kannur, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrissur, Wayanad and UT of Lakshadweep & Mahe
- Venue of Bharti: VOCATIONAL HIGHER SECONDARY
SCHOOL MANANTHAVADY, WAYANAD
Following Steps are Complete For Join Wayanad Army
- First step are written test. Registered Applicants should be fight the written examination.
- Second Step of selection is physical eligibility test. Candidates Must be qualified physical. When candidates fight first step and complete after then he can attend this Section.
- Third and final selection are personal interview. Candidates who qualified in Examination and Physical Eligible Test he will allow for the final procedure.
How to Registration for Wayanad Army Rally Bharti 2019
- first of all visit for official website- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After you select suitable link of online registration form for rally bharti 2019
- Enter your detail like as Name, Address, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Signature & Photos
- Click on submit Button.
- Save and print your application form copy