Page 1 of 5
THE GRENADIERS REGIMENTAL CENTRE, JABALPUR (MP)
1. Commandant, The GRENADIERS RC, Jabalpur invite application from eligible candidates for the
Pay Scale Min Essential Qualification No of
UR SC ST OBC PH
(i) Cook Rs. 5200-
(a) Matriculation or
(b) Must have knowledge of
Indian Cooking and
proficiency in trade
02 - - - 01 - 01
(ii) Tailor Rs. 5200-
(a) Matriculation or
(b) ITI pass certificate
01 - - - - 01 -
(iii) Barber Rs. 5200-
Matriculation pass or
equivalent from recognized
Board with proficiency in
Barber’s trade job
06 03 01 01 - - 01
(a) Matriculation pass or
equivalent from recognized
(b) Must be able to wash
military/ Civilian cloths
01 - - 01 - - -
2. UR/SC/ST/OBC/PH(HH) means Un-reserved/Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward
Class/Physical handicapped (hearing handicapped) respectively.
3. The above posts are subject to all India Service liability including field service.
4. Age limits and its relaxation:-
S. No Category Age Limit Remarks
(i) UR 18 Yrs to 25 Yrs
(ii) OBC 18 Yrs to 28 Yrs
(iii) SC/ST 18 Yrs to 30 Yrs
(iv) PH UR OBC SC/ST
18 to 40
(v) ESM Service rendered in Army/Navy/air Force shall be deducted from
actual age and resultant age should not be exceeding the
maximum age limit i.e. 25 Years prescribed for the post by more
than three years.
5. Candidates will fwd applications properly sealed in an envelope to the address mentioned against
the post applied for through ordinary post. Registered in person will not be accept. Candidates are
requested to superscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF .......” on the top of envelope
while sending the application form.
6. Last date to receipt of application is 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in
the Employment News. Application to be fwd to Commandant, The GRENADIERS Regimental Centre,
Jabalpur (MP) Pin – 482001.
Page 2 of 5
7. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
8. The SC/ST/OBC candidates who apply against Gen (UR) vacancies are not eligible for the age
and other concessions meant for SC/ST/OBC.
9. OBC candidates seeking reservation of OBC are required to submit a certificate regarding OBC &
Non Creamy Layer Status issued by civil authorities.
10. Certificate experience in the trade where experience is desirable be produced alongwith the
11. Photocopy of the following Documents/Certificate to be attached alongwith application duly self
(a) Three Passport size photographs duly self attested, one on right corner of application and
on Acknowledgement Card.
(b) Self Attested copies of following certificate will also be submitted with application
(i) Education qualification certificate
(ii) Date of Birth Certificate
(iii) Caste and physical handicapped certificate where applicable
(iv) Discharge Certificate for Ex-serviceman where applicable.
(c) Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs 25/-
Note:- Central Government civilian employees must furnish “No Objection Certificate” from their
employer/Office at the time of the skill test else their candidature will be cancelled.
12. Incomplete/Ineligible applications will be deemed invalid and rejected without intimation to the
candidate. Only the eligible candidates will be called for the written examination.
13. It is made clear that merely fulfilling the basic essential qualification requirement does not
automatically entitle a person to be called for test. The selection will be made strictly on the merit basis.
The decision of appointing authority regarding selection/rejection will be final. It is also made clear that
numbers of posts/vacancies are tentative and recruitment process can be cancelled/ suspended/
terminated by the Commandant at any stage, due to administrative reason.
14. The written examination will consist General Intelligence, Reasoning, General Awareness,
English Language & Comprehension. Skill test will be conducted only for those candidates who obtain
qualifying marks in the written examination. (the standard of questions will be of matriculation/
Intermediate as applicable)
15. Any dispute with regard to the recruitment will be subject to the courts having jurisdiction in
16. Selected candidate will be given appointment letter by concerned authorities subject to
verification of character and antecedents from concerned District Magistrates and medical fitness from
17. Special instruction for Rejection of Applications:-
(a) Applications which are not in format as per annexure will be rejected.
(b) Unsigned/Incomplete applications will be rejected.
(c) In the event of their failure to produce original/essential documents after skill tests, the
candidature is liable to be rejected. Documents relating to essential education/higher education/
technical qualifications/ Experience certificate will be checked after physical tests. The original
caste certificate/character certificate/ disability certificate for handicapped as applicable will be
checked after the skill tests.
Page 3 of 5
(d) If a candidate produces false certificate/fabricated documents inaccurate or tempered
information then he will be disqualified/dismissed from service, if appointed inadvertently.
(e) Application should be made in either Hindi or English only.
(f) Separate application for each post should be applied for
(g) Candidates may apply for only one category or reservation. In case candidate submits,
more than one application for the same post, the candidature is liable to be rejected
(h) Overwriting/erasure/incorrect/incomplete information in the application form will result the
rejection of the application. Making statement which are incorrect or false suppressing material
information will result in rejection of application.
(j) All supported documents alongwith the application are to be self attested.
(k) Right to accept/reject application rests with Commandant, The GRENADIERS
Regimental Centre, Jabalpur (MP) and it is further made clear that mere acceptance of
application does not guarantee any appointment or any claim on the post.
(l) This Regimental Centre will not be responsible for any postal delay.
(m) Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidates. No enquiry or correspondence
will be entertained.
(n) Obtaining support for his candidature through unfair means shall disqualify the
(o) Candidate found resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his
candidature for the selection and any other reason as observed by the Board of Officers then
application will be rejected.
18. WARNING: All candidates are warned to be careful from the self-styled-agents and also
requested to inform the Commandant, The GRENADIERS Regimental Centre, Jabalpur (MP) against any
malpractice seen/observed by them.
19. All appointment are initially on temporary basis but likely to be made permanent.
20. No TA/DA is admissible. Duration of each test can be 02 to 05 days or more, Candidates will
make own arrangement for lodging/boarding during the test.