FCI Sikkim Recruitment 2021 Apply Latest Food Corporation Of India Jobs :- Sikkim FCI Has announced FCI vacancies.This Vacancies are released at official website www.fci.gov.in Candidates who are completed their 10th and 12th Pass class pass good news for them.The Sikkim FCI department has released FCI Posts. So candidates can apply online application from. Many Interested candidates are waiting long time for this advertisement for join Sikkim Food Corporation Of India . This is the golden chance for join Sikkim FCI . As per the Advertisement No government of Sikkim released Posts for FCI .Check Here also Sikkim Food Corporation Of India Syllabus, exam date, Physical date, date of Interview, Previous model paper, Most Important Questions etc.
|Organization Name||Food Corporation Of India|
|Jobs Type||All Over India|
|Post Name||Manager, Assistant, Technical & Non-Technical|
|No of The Posts||Various Post|
|Jobs Location||Sikkim , India|
Sikkim FCI Vacancy Post Detail :-
- Technical & Non-Technical
Sikkim FCI Education Qualification Post Detail :-
- Jr Engineer (Civil) Post: Civil Engineering degree or Diploma.
- Stenographer Post: Graduation degree with typing speed.
- Hindi Typist Post: Graduation degree + 30 W.P.M speed Hindi Typing
- Assistant Grade 3rd (Depot) post: Any Graduation degree + Computer knowledge.
Sikkim FCI Age Limit :-
Age Limit: eligible to apply for Manager, Assistant, Technical & Non-Technical Posts )
Minimum: 18 Years To
Maximum: 28 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be as per norms for reserved categories such as for 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Sikkim FCI Jobs Salary :-
- The successfully selected applicants will get a very good salary between Rs 40,000/- to Rs 1,40,000/- for FCI Jobs 2021. Also, there will be other perks and facilities applied to central govt. servants.
Sikkim FCI Pay Scale:
- Pay Scale for the Food Corporation India (FCI Sikkim ) recruitment is different, which is as given below.
- For JE, Steno, Typist, Manager, Technical Assistant Grade 3, Non-Technical Post : check in the official notification.
- For more details about pay scale, Please visit the official website of the Food Corporation India department.
Sikkim FCI Selections Process :-
The selection process is divided into parts.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
Sikkim FCI Online Application Fee :-
- In order to apply for this recruitment, the candidate has to pay (if) the fees.For All Category Candidate: -Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode: Candidates will have to pay their fees only online. (Net Banking / Debit card / Credit card / Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Sikkim FCI Documents required
- Education certificate
- Identity Card – Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card and others
- Caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Employment registration certificate
- Other Documents
|Sikkim FCI Bharti Admit Card|
Aspirant who are apply in Sikkim FCI Bharti he is waiting for their Admit cards. Sikkim has released Sikkim Food Corporation Of India Recruitment admit card 2021. So candidates can download here admit cards 2021. we are update here direct link for download admit cards. candidates click on this link and get our admit cards. Admit Cards and Exam date for Sikkim FCI Bharti.
Dates to remember:
Starting Date for Apply Online Application Form – Released soon
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – Released soon
Lats Date to Deposit the Application Fee – Released Soon
How To Apply Sikkim FCI Recruitment 2021
- First of all, click on the Download PDF link given below to view the Sikkim Official Notification.
- Then click on the link Sikkim Food Corporation Of India Online Form.
- Now fill up all your information in Open Form in front of you.
- After that, click on Submit Button and make payment to the concerned department.
- Now your Job Form will have been submitted successfully.
- Now you print a copy for future / save the PDF file.
Note:- All contents of this blog are for information purposes only. The owner of this blog has no regrets about the correctness or completeness of any information on this site or found by following a link to this site. The owner shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any loss, injuries or damage from the display or use of this information.
If the candidate has to ask question anyone related to Sikkim Food Corporation Of India Bharti , you can comment by writing us in the comment box, we will surely reply to your comment, click on gurugovt.com for more details.