Gopalpur Army Rally Bharti 2019 | Check Here Latest & Upcoming Army Rally for Nuapada, Kalahandi, Kandhamal, Boudh, Malkangiri, Nowrangpur, Koraput, Rayagada, Ganjam, Gajapati District Govt Jobs Notification on gurugovt.com
Gopalpur Army Rally Bharti 2019 – Apply For Soldier Positions – The Indian Army Gopalpur has organised a Recruitment rally (Bharatiya Thal Sena Open Bharti) for Soldier Posts. Candidates who are searching government jobs many times in Gopalpur Rally. Good news for them the Odisha Indian army has going for organised Gopalpur open rally from Released Soon. Gopalpur Army Recruitment Rally for Nuapada, Kalahandi, Kandhamal, Boudh, Malkangiri, Nowrangpur, Koraput, Rayagada, Ganjam, Gajapati Districts. Eligible candidates for Gopalpur Army Recruitment can submit their application online through official website on or before last date from Released Soon with the help of details given below-
– All interested are suggest to go on Gopalpur Rally original Govt job notification given below before applying the desire Posts.
Gopalpur Army Rally 2019 Date Summary:
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army|
|Total of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Type||Army Jobs|
|Rally Date||Released Soon|
|Covered Districts||Nuapada, Kalahandi, Kandhamal, Boudh, Malkangiri, Nowrangpur, Koraput, Rayagada, Ganjam, Gajapati|
Gopalpur Army Rally Bharti Details:
Posts Name: Soldiers Posts
- Soldier General Duty Posts
- Soldier Technical Posts
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts
- Soldier Aviation & Ammunition Examiner Posts
- Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts
- Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary Posts
Education Criteria For Gopalpur Army Open Rally:
Soldier General Duty Post:
- Candidates should be completed SSLC/ Matrix (10th) with minimum 45% marks.
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical Posts:
- Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical Posts :
- Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary posts:
- Candidates should be completed 10+2/ Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree (Botany/ Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Physical Standard (Height/Chest/Weight Chart)
|Post Name||Height Cm||Weight||Chest|
|Soldier General Duty||169 cm||50 kg||77 cm – 82 cm|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical||162|
Marks Obtain for Pull up:
- 6 pull ups: 16 marks
- 7 pull ups: 21 Marks
- 8 pull ups: 27 Marks
- 9 pull ups: 33 Marks
- 10 pull ups: 40 Marks
Physical standard for Gopalpur Rally :
- 1.6 KM (Run) is required
- Push-ups, pull ups,
- long and high jumps.
Candidates who are complete 1600 meter race in 5 minute 40 second he get 60 marks and who is complete 5 minute 41 second to 6 minute he get 48 marks.
Require Document For Gopalpur Army Rally 2019:
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Day Certificate
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- NCC certificate
- 12th mark sheet (If required)
- Relation Certificate (If any)
- Any Sports Certificates
- 15 Passport size recent photographs
Gopalpur Army Open Bharti rally 2019
- Name of Department- Join Indian Army
- State Name- Orisha
- REGISTRATION – Released Soon
- Starting Date of Rally Bharti – Released Soon
- Closing Date of Rally Bharti – Released Soon
- Districts Covered – Nuapada, Kalahandi, Kandhamal, Boudh, Malkangiri, Nowrangpur, Koraput, Rayagada, Ganjam, Gajapati
- Cat being Screened – Sol GD, Sol Clerk/SKT
- Official website- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Venue – Gopalpur
How to Apply Application Gopalpur Army Recruitment:
Willing candidates can submit their application by online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before 10 MAR 2018 after that their registration copy have on our hand and this copy are require in rally ground on the respective date. candidates should be attend for rally with mark sheet, Domicile, caste certificate, unmarried certificate, ID Proof, passport size photo & Other Certificate on or before 10 MAR 2018.