NHM Birbhum Recruitment 2021 | Check Latest & Upcoming NHM Birbhum Govt Job Notification on gurugovt.com
NHM Birbhum Recruitment 2021 – Medical Technologist, Lab Technician & Other Positions –
Government of West Bengal, Office of Chief Medical Officer of Health, District Health Family Welfare Samity (DHFWS), Birbhum has released 27 vacancies for Nutritionist for NRC, District Consultant Quality Assurance NHM, District Consultant (Public Health), Counsellor for Blood Bank, Technical Supervisor for Blood Bank, Laboratory Technician for Blood Bank & NCD Clinic, Medical Technologist (Laboratory, X-Ray/ RD, ECG) vacancies on contractual basis. The candidates who are interested in the NHM Birbhum can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before Released Soon with the help of details given below-
– All interested candidates are suggest to go on NHM Birbhum original Govt job notification given below before applying the desires Posts.
NHM Birbhum Recruitment Jobs Vacancies Details:
Total No of Vacancies – 27
Name of the Posts:
1. Nutritionist for NRC: 01 Post
2. District Consultant Quality Assurance NHM: 01
3. District Consultant (Public Health): 01
4. Counsellor for Blood Bank: 02
5. Technical Supervisor for Blood Bank: 02
6. Laboratory Technician for Blood Bank & NCD Clinic: 03
7. Medical Technologist (Laboratory): 06
8. Medical Technologist (X-Ray/ RD): 05
9. Medical Technologist (ECG): 06
Required Age of Candidates:
Age limit of candidates should be between 21 to 40 years for positions 1 Less than 40 years for other positions as on Released Soon.
– Relaxation in upper age will be provided as per govt norms.
Education Criteria For NHM Birbhum Recruitment Jobs:
Candidates should be completed B.Sc/ M.Sc in Foods & Nutrition for Position 1, MBBS/ Dental/ Ayush/ Nursing Graduation, Master in Hospital Administration/ Health Management for Positions 2, 3, Master. PG Degree in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Anthropology for Position 4, 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biological Science, Diploma in MLT/ DLT for Positions 5, 6, 7, 8, 10+2, Diploma in ECG Technology for Positions 9 with relevant Experience.
Fees of Application:
Fees of application should to pay which is Rs100/- for General, Rs.50/- for reserved category by DD/ Bank Cheque in favour of DHFWS, Birbhum payable at Suri.
How to Apply NHM Birbhum Recruitment Application Form:
Willing candidates can submit their applications along with along fee through registered Post/ speed post to the following address on or before Released Soon up to 04:00 pm.
Office of Chief Medical Officer of Health (DPMU Section,
New Administrative Building, Old Out Door Campus, PO- Suri, Birbhum-731101
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: Released Soon up to 04:00 pm.