National Health Mission (NHM), Uttarakhand health and Family Welfare Committee, Champawat Recruitment 2021 | Check Latest & Upcoming NHM Champawat Govt Jobs Notification on gurugovt.com
NHM Champawat Recruitment 2021 – Walk in for Sr Treatment Supervisor, LT’s (Blood Cell) & Other Positions –
National Health Mission (NHM), Uttarakhand health and Family Welfare Committee, Champawat has released 24 vacancies for Sr Treatment Supervisor, LT’s (Blood Cell), Community Nurse & Other vacancies. Candidates who are searching government jobs in NHM Champawat we are updating a recruitment notice for interested persons.
Eligible candidates for NHM Champawat Recruitment can attend for interview on 16 to Released Soon with the help of details given below-
– All interested candidates are suggest to go on NHM Champawat original Govt job notification given below before applying the desires Posts.
NHM Champawat Recruitment Jobs Vacancies Details:
Total No.of Vacancies – 24
Name of the Post:
1. Community Nurse (NCD): 01
2. Psychiartist Social Worker (NCD): 01
3. Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (NCD): 01
4. Dental Hygienist (NCD): 01
5. Dental Assistant (NCD): 01
6. District Epidemiologist (CD-IDSP): 01
7. Finance cum Logistics Concultant (NCD): 01
8. GNM (NCD): 01
9. Physiotherapist (NCD): 01
10. District Consultant (NCD): 01
11. Senior Treatment Supervisor (CD-RNTCP): 02
12. District Logistic Manager (Renamed as APMC-DPMU): 01
13. Case Registry Assistant (NCD): 01
14. Technician (NCD): 01
15. Psychologist/ Counselor (NCD): 01
16. Counselor – RKSK: 01
17. Block Programme Manager (BPMU): 01
18. Hospital Attendants (NCD): 01
19. Sanitary Attendants (NCD): 01
20. Social Worker (NCD): 01
21. LT’s (Blood Cell): 02
Required Age of Candidates:
Age limit of candidates should be 45 years for positions 6, & up to 40 years for positions 8, 9, 48, 19 & up to 42 years for remaining positions.
Education Criteria For NHM Champawat Recruitment Jobs:
Candidates should be completed B.Sc Nursing from an institution recognized by Nursing council of India for position 1, PG degree in Social work from a recognized institution for position 2, any Graduation with MBA for position 3, 10+2 Science, Diploma in Dental hygienist & registration with State Dental Council for position 4 & for other refer notification.
For above positions candidates selection will be based on interview.
How to Apply NHM Champawat Recruitment Application Form:
Willing candidates can attend for interview with self attested copies of all academic certificates, experience, passport size photograph on Released Soon from 10.00 to 11.00 hrs.
Date & Time of Interview: Released Soon from 10.00 to 11.00 hrs.
Chief Medical Officer’s Office, Champawat.