Sikkim Police Recruitment 2021 | Check Latest & Upcoming Sikkim Police Govt Jobs Notification on gurugovt.com
Sikkim Police Recruitment 2021 – 342 Constable (Driver) Positions – Government of Sikkim, Office of the Director General of Police, Police Headquarters – Gangtok has released 342 vacancies for Constable (Driver) vacancies in Sikkim Police GD Constable. Candidates who are searching government jobs in Sikkim Police we are updating a recruitment notice for interested persons. Eligible candidates for Sikkim Police Recruitment can submit their application through prescribed format on or from Released Soon with the help of details given below-
– All interested candidates are suggest to go on Sikkim Police original Govt job notification given below before applying the desires Post.
Sikkim Police Jobs Summary:
|Organization Name||Sikkim Police|
|Total of Vacancies||342|
Sikkim Police Jobs Vacancies Details:
Total No of Vacancies – 342
Name of the Post: Constable
1. GD Constable : 270 Posts
2. GD Constable (Women) : 60 Posts
3. Constable Technical : 10 Posts
4. Constable Technical (Women) : 02 Posts
Required Age of Candidates:
Age limit of candidates should be up to 18-22 years.
– Relaxation in upper age will be provided as per govt norms.
Education Criteria For Sikkim Police Jobs:
Candidates should be completed 10th, 12th class.Full Information go thought official Notification.
For above positions candidates selection will be based on best performance in all following rounds.
- Physical Measurement
- Physical Efficiency/ Endurance Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Viva Voce.
Fees of Application:
Fees of application should to pay which is Rs.70/- for all candidates.
How to Apply Application Form:
- First of all, go to official website www.sikkimpolice.nic.in.
- Candidates dawnload Sikkim Police bharti 2018 Notification PDF.
- Read all information carefully.
- Then open Application Form.
- Fill in all Information scanned image of photo & signature.
- Check all information given in Application Form.
- Submit Application Form and take the print out of application for future use.
Member Secretary, Recruitment Board,
Dy. Inspector General of Police, Special Branch
- Sikkim Subject/COI
- Valid local employment card
- BL/ST/SC/OBC/BPL Certificate
- Educational qualification certificate/mark sheet
- Birth certificate
- NOC from Head of Department in case of Govt. servant.
Starting Date for Submission of Applications: Released Soon
Last Date for Submission of Applications: Released Soon